“The hotel was cleaned but the water didn't get hot and the...”

Days Inn Brunswick/St. Simons Area
Ranked #12 of 37 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed November 18, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInn_Brunswick_GA, Manager at Days Inn Brunswick/St. Simons Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My vacation at days inn was a wonderful stay clean and great service in a great location with a wonderful view thanks to an employee named "rebekah risterter" with her kindness and helping hands I'll be staying at days inn more often

• Stayed: November 2013
DaysInn_Brunswick_GA, Manager at Days Inn Brunswick/St. Simons Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed our accommodations. Thank you for mentioning Rebekah; we are very glad that she helped make you stay a more comfortable one. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Hello, I recently stayed at the Days Inn Resort at St Simons Island, where I had the wonderful Pleasure of the stay, and wonderful experience overall. The Manager Rebekah took great care of me, with all the extras I requested Im surprised she didnt get agitated or show agitation at the ver least. I would definitely recommend this place over any hotel in Brinswick, just because of the sheer staff, and their need to accommodate.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
DaysInn_Brunswick_GA, Manager at Days Inn Brunswick/St. Simons Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us your review.We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning Rebekah, she is a real gem! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I loved this Days Inn it was one of the best Days Inn I have been to. They offer great amenities, and a very friendly staff. I enjoyed the breakfast unlike some other complaints ive read from people on here about the place. It was very clean and quiet and the staff was very friendly as i stated before. One staff member I specifically remember was Rebekah Risteter, she was very warm and welcoming. She offered great advice on food and attractions during my stay. She went above and beyond her duties with not only my family but, from what I could see other patrons of the hotel were very impressed with her remarkable customer service skills. I enjoyed my stay here and If i ever return to Ga, I will be sure to check in.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for mentioning Rebekah, she certainly typifies southern hospitality! We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed October 27, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInn_Brunswick_GA, Manager at Days Inn Brunswick/St. Simons Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Reviewed October 18, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInn_Brunswick_GA, Manager at Days Inn Brunswick/St. Simons Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013