“You get what you pay for.”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95
Ranked #23 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed May 9, 2010

A tired hotel. Helpful staff, but the rooms need updating. Plastic wrapped mattress crinkled when you rolled over. Pulled back the sheets and the plastic is cracked and missing in a few places. No signs of insects, but the carpets need attention and the walls need painting and the sticky gooey stuff needs to be wiped from the headboard. Sliding door locks don't work. Walking on the carpet wearing white socks told the tale.

Otherwise, the staff was friendly, the rate was low, the room had a mini fridge and a microwave, and it was conviently located next to the interstate and a Cracker Barrel restaurant.

2  Thank DioUsa
There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95

Reviewed April 26, 2010

First time ever staying at Red Roof! Very impressed. Was quiet, bed very comfortable and bed linens and pillows were first class. Would stay again. Am traveling this summer and will try other Red Roofs around the country! Pet friendly!!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank wiitak
Reviewed April 11, 2010

The staff were great. Good value. Nice rooms and comfortable beds. Very caring.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank skatz15
Reviewed February 2, 2010

I was on my way to my parents home in Titusville,Florida.I had my two dogs who are therapy dogs with me.We had driven for about ten hours and we were looking for a place to spend the night.IO saw the Red Roof Inn sign and I knew that my pets would be welcome.Glad I found the place . A great place to stay with pets....Will be back!

• Stayed: November 2009
1  Thank Willie58
Reviewed December 8, 2009

I am so pleased to write this review for Red Roof Inn. I was staying here over the weekend, The room was very clean and comfortable. The staffs were very friendly. Moreover the location was very easy to find, and starbucks and other restaurants were within the walking distance. Daily breakfast was awesome, the eating area was well maintained and kept it cleaned as well.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2009

This is a hotel I have stayed before. It is always clean and has alot of extras. Free internet and breakfast. My spouse and I like staying there.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2008

Yuck, the room was gross. The caulk around the sink was nasty, the shower had been sloppily patched and looked cheap and questionable, there was hair stuck to one of the towles, and there was yellow sticky goo all over the hair dryer cord. The sheets were old and worn thin, the mattress was old and had a big dip in the middle, the pillows were flat, and I was afraid to walk on the carpet without shoes. The hallway smelled funny.

On the plus side, the staff was friendly, the rate was low, the room had a mini fridge and a microwave, and it was conviently located next to the interstate.

I would not stay here again. Drive a few yards down the road and stay at the La Quinta. The price is comparable and the rooms are MUCH cleaner.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple