A tired hotel. Helpful staff, but the rooms need updating. Plastic wrapped mattress crinkled when you rolled over. Pulled back the sheets and the plastic is cracked and missing in a few places. No signs of insects, but the carpets need attention and the walls need painting and the sticky gooey stuff needs to be wiped from the headboard. Sliding door locks don't work. Walking on the carpet wearing white socks told the tale.
Otherwise, the staff was friendly, the rate was low, the room had a mini fridge and a microwave, and it was conviently located next to the interstate and a Cracker Barrel restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We want you to feel at home when staying at Red Roof Inn - Brunswick. In addition to our regular guest rooms, we have tastefully appointed suites, offering plenty of space to spread out. In fact, our double-queen guest rooms are the largest in the Brunswick area! All of our rooms include a microwave, mini fridge, and high-speed wireless Internet access at no additional charge.We offer a free continental breakfast every morning from 6:00 until 10:00am. And in the evening, we welcome you back from a long day of traveling, business, or sightseeing with delicious fresh-baked cookies from 6:00 until 8:00pm! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick i-95 Hotel Brunswick
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Brunswick i-95
- Red Roof Inn Brunswick
- Brunswick Red Roof Inn