We spent a night here on our way back from Florida. Its an old hotel that does need renovation. Our one night stay was pleasant. Room and the beds were comfy enough to spend a night.
We had to wait for the receptionist to check in since he was the only person available at the hotel doing other things as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We want you to feel at home when staying at Red Roof Inn - Brunswick. In addition to our regular guest rooms, we have tastefully appointed suites, offering plenty of space to spread out. In fact, our double-queen guest rooms are the largest in the Brunswick area! All of our rooms include a microwave, mini fridge, and high-speed wireless Internet access at no additional charge.We offer a free continental breakfast every morning from 6:00 until 10:00am. And in the evening, we welcome you back from a long day of traveling, business, or sightseeing with delicious fresh-baked cookies from 6:00 until 8:00pm! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick i-95 Hotel Brunswick
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Brunswick i-95
- Red Roof Inn Brunswick
- Brunswick Red Roof Inn