“DO NOT ENTER!!!!”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This roach infested motel is the most disgusting place I have ever walked into and moments later walked out of!! The sheets had blood stains, the room smelled moldy and there were hairs all over the toilet. It was horrific. The door that the woman at the front door said you needed a key to get into from outside didn't work and anyone could get in and the carpet in the hallway to the rooms could make anyone vomit. We could not get out of there fast enough...For an extra ten dollars we stumbled upon the BEST WESTERN PLUS 2 miles away and it was WAYYYYY worth it!!! The Red Roof in....Enter only if you dare!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ithaca17

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel feb 2013 an it was awesome the manager reggie was great and very kind the bedrooms where nice and clean. the bathrooms was so clean and big. My only concern is if they can get bigger towels in the room, and also the breakfast was awesome as well

Room Tip: the king rooms are awesome
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed two nights on a recent weekend during a busy time of the year Easter break) while visiting family in the area. Location is good and the Inn has nice curb appeal. Lobby was clean and the desk clerk was helpful and courteous. The parking is ample and the lot is well lighted and the grounds were maintained. They have a pool but we did not venture into the pool area. We had a room on the first floor. The room was nice and spacious enough, older type TV but it worked fine. Bed was way too hard and I woke up with a sore back. There are no coffee makers in the rooms but they had an iron, microwave, mini fridge, small safe and hair dryer in the bath. Room needed more outlets though had a hard time charging cell phone. WIFI was available and I did use it. Bathroom was clean, soap cakes are on the small size and there was only one container of shampoo when we checked in. This is a dog friendly Inn and we saw other patrons with their dogs but never heard them. The halls are on the dingy side the carpet needs cleaned/stretched, kind of a musty smell in the hall. The Inn is probably 20+ years old, but close by there were several restaurants like IHOP, Cracker Barrel, McD's and Krystal within a couple of leisurely minute stroll. Close to I-95 however the rooms were soundproofed well did not hear any noise from the highway or the next room although it was occupied. Staff was friendly and smiled and waved. A little sprucing up would help this Inn immensely. Could use some new bedding because mine was very hard. Vending and ice was immediately available and they offer a modest Continental breakfast that includes, coffee, juice, muffins, bagels, cereal, and a waffle iron. Did not have fresh fruit but did have free USA TODAY newspapers on Monday. If you are seeking a modest priced place to spend the night and hurry on the next day this is acceptable. Long term may be a problem if hard beds are not to your liking. Not a lot of amenities though. It is clean and that is a good thing.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms had balconies but not sure they are accessible. First floor rooms are okay and e...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The best service I have ever had at a hotel was given by a lady that cleans the rooms at the RedRoof Inn in Brunswick, GA. With the hours that me and my crew work, we have to suffer through unclean rooms, and bad attitudes from almost every hotel we stay at, but I explained our needs to Angela Hall in Brunswick and she accepted with a smile. We have not run out of clean towels or had to sleep on dirty sheets and the rooms are always neat (not the way we leave them).
And, she finds time to do it without disturbing us. That is the best service we have ever had. Because of her, we will always stay there when we come through town, and that is often.

Room Tip: get room on front side, easier to find
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I had an accident while at this hotel on February 16, 2013 and have to say that the desk clerk, Angelique Johnson was efficient, helpful and kind. The manager, Reginald McIntyre offered me assistance as well. Both were a credit to the hotel. My husband and I frequently stayed at Red Roof Hotels in the past because of our dog, and chose this one because of its convenience to Hwy. 95. The hotel itself is average considering the price. The hotel offered what we needed while travelling.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We have a very high regard for the Manager, Reggie, at the Red Roof Inn. This young man is a very hard worker and is just the right person to bring the upgrades to this Red Roof Inn that need to be done. We saw him in late afternoon lending support to the lady behind the counter and for breakfast the next morning. I don't know how he does it to keep up with morning and evening work but he does. 3 cheers Reggie for doing a great job and we will be back to this location again at the Red Roof Inn, Brunswick, Georgia.

We can't say enough about Angelica, the lady behind the counter, who took our information and assisted us with our check in. Not only did she do a good job with us but she was very busy with registering many guests before us. She never lost her cool and maintained her professional, lovely attitude to each of us. She also gave us directions to a local coffee shop we were interested in. It just doesn't get any better than that when traveling. Thanks Reggie & Angelica, well done!

Room Tip: We were happy to be able to have our dachshund with us. Thanks Red Roof Inn for hearing those of us...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joellean
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Room was clean, front desk staff were helpful and nice. Room was very reasonable, so of course the hotel is not fancy or modern, nor are the linens super new or soft, but the room was clean and comfortable. Wi-fi was free, but was on and off as far as service. The breakfast was minimal, but, for the price of the room, it was exactly what I thought it would be. This is a hotel I would stay at on the way to somewhere else, not a vacation destination.

Room Tip: The rooms that don't border the parking lot are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple