I had an accident while at this hotel on February 16, 2013 and have to say that the desk clerk, Angelique Johnson was efficient, helpful and kind. The manager, Reginald McIntyre offered me assistance as well. Both were a credit to the hotel. My husband and I frequently stayed at Red Roof Hotels in the past because of our dog, and chose this one because of its convenience to Hwy. 95. The hotel itself is average considering the price. The hotel offered what we needed while travelling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We want you to feel at home when staying at Red Roof Inn - Brunswick. In addition to our regular guest rooms, we have tastefully appointed suites, offering plenty of space to spread out. In fact, our double-queen guest rooms are the largest in the Brunswick area! All of our rooms include a microwave, mini fridge, and high-speed wireless Internet access at no additional charge.We offer a free continental breakfast every morning from 6:00 until 10:00am. And in the evening, we welcome you back from a long day of traveling, business, or sightseeing with delicious fresh-baked cookies from 6:00 until 8:00pm! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick i-95 Hotel Brunswick
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Brunswick i-95
- Red Roof Inn Brunswick
- Brunswick Red Roof Inn