This is the worst motel I have ever stayed in. It was priced low, so should have known. But you would expect this place to be better equipped in order to carry their name of Red Roof. Nothing worked. Broken sink, no electrical outlets. The stuff that did work was so outdated, the price was too high. The shower had a curtain that was mold infested and stale soap from another occupant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We want you to feel at home when staying at Red Roof Inn - Brunswick. In addition to our regular guest rooms, we have tastefully appointed suites, offering plenty of space to spread out. In fact, our double-queen guest rooms are the largest in the Brunswick area! All of our rooms include a microwave, mini fridge, and high-speed wireless Internet access at no additional charge.We offer a free continental breakfast every morning from 6:00 until 10:00am. And in the evening, we welcome you back from a long day of traveling, business, or sightseeing with delicious fresh-baked cookies from 6:00 until 8:00pm! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Brunswick i-95
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick i-95 Hotel Brunswick
- Red Roof Inn Brunswick
- Brunswick Red Roof Inn