Me and my family used this hotel for the weekend. I must say this was the most disgusting, nasty hotel I have ever stayed at. The air conditioner on the second floor hallway was not working. We was placed in our rooms that smelled like old dirty carpet. Then we was put in different rooms that smelled better but had roaches, empty drink can and cigarettes but on balcony. But then worst part was trying to go to sleep to smell your comforter and it smells like urine. The staff was no surprise by any of my complaints so that tells you something. I would not recommend this hotel to the dead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We want you to feel at home when staying at Red Roof Inn - Brunswick. In addition to our regular guest rooms, we have tastefully appointed suites, offering plenty of space to spread out. In fact, our double-queen guest rooms are the largest in the Brunswick area! All of our rooms include a microwave, mini fridge, and high-speed wireless Internet access at no additional charge.We offer a free continental breakfast every morning from 6:00 until 10:00am. And in the evening, we welcome you back from a long day of traveling, business, or sightseeing with delicious fresh-baked cookies from 6:00 until 8:00pm! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Brunswick i-95
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick i-95 Hotel Brunswick
- Red Roof Inn Brunswick
- Brunswick Red Roof Inn