Hotel Inn
ComfortSuites
$183
$165
EmbassySuites.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This was the worst experience we have ever had at a hotel. The air conditioning was off in the rooms. We turned it on, left for about 2 hours, returned and it was still HOT in the room. The manager moved us to another room where we waited for that room to cool down. It took several hours. This room had a large splatter on the bathroom floor. This room had not been cleaned well. In the first room, there was a large bug in the refrigerator. The stairwells were filthy with lint, dirt, dust, etc.... The door handles on rooms looked like they were not functioning well and the peep hole was unscrewed from the door and hanging. The pool was green with algae and disgusting.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JennBroo
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I will not stay here again. I booked for three nights. After I paid I was told the pool did not work. It was late, the pool issue did not bother me for one night, but I did ask for a refund for the next two nights. I was given a refund after about two hours when upper management could get there to approve it. I made it to the room to find out that it wasn't large enough for my party. I had to go back to the front desk to get a pillow and blanket for my daughter who ended up sleeping on a pallet on the floor. We finally settled in to find that the free wifi was not working. I went back to the front desk to discuss the issue. I was given a wifi antenna that did not pull in the signal. So we had no pool and no wifi. The staff was nice and helpful, but the issues we had they had no control over. The room itself was ok, but It could have been cleaner. There was a musty smell and the wall paper in the bath room was coming off and sticking out. I should have went to comfort suites on Ashton Drive.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rosy H
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We checked in and the pool was closed. We had two kids who had been traveling 8 hours who were ready to swim...not here...I have been to many hotels that work out a deal with another closeby place to allow their guests to use another pool if theirs is not open. Not here. The room was ok, although the bathroom door didn't close fully. The beds were comfortable, and it was clean and the A/C worked great. It was fine for a stop for the night I guess--but I wouldn't stay more than one night.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cathie C
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Checked in then told pool was broken. Then charged one night stay after being told to go find another hotel and a refund would be issued. Lobby was not air conditioned and front doors were broken because "someone kicked it". And no such coffee bar exists!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Gapeaches71
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Before this I thought the Clarion Inn name meant something. Choice hotels as a whole seem to have degraded significantly. This hotel is a strange orange color. When I checked in, the first room Was disgusting. There was urine all over the toilet seat and the room had a strange smell. I went back and asked for another room and the desk clerk was apologetic and complained about the difficulty of getting good cleaning staff. The next room wasn't much better. There were no obvious urine stains on the toilet but there were hairs in the bathtub and on the floor. There were tiny spiders living in the sink (how many weeks has the room been vacant?) . Skip this hotel--you'll be glad you did.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo