“Finally an Excellent Stay!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Brunswick
Ranked #2 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Brunswick, United States
“Finally an Excellent Stay!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is the best hotel stay that we have experienced in a while. Everything from the front walk in was clean and fresh. The food was great. We especially enjoyed getting up in the morning coming downstairs to a chef cooking the complimentary breakfast. My husband and I were thoroughly happy. If we could have stayed longer we would have. Thanks all for ensuring that we had a 100 % time.

2 Thank Vincent H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Korean first
Miami, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My stay at the hotel was excellent. The rooms were very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. The breakfast was high quality with a variety of selections. The fitness center was better than any of the hotels that I have been to and offered free weights but no cable machines. Whenever we travel we will stay at an Embassy Suite if one is available.

2 Thank Ron M
Bear, Delaware, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Staff was available, courteous, pleasant, and helpfull at all times. Loved the layout of hotel lobby and dining area. Having 5 rooms we were able to gather in the lobby area and enjoy one anothers company. It was great. Hotel attached to shopping mail was wonderful. I believe everyone of us shopped at the mall for items we needed for the wedding. What a great convenience. 10 minutes to St. Simoms Island and 20 minutes to Jeckel island. This was my first stay at a Embassy Suites. Finances allowing I would defferantly stay there again. I have always through the Hilton chain to be the best hotels I have stayed at. But I do not make the income to always stay at Hilton. Thank you so much for a great experiance. P.S. As a hold our family as guest are are always courteous to hotel stall and generious tippers. We left tips in dining & hotel rooms for cleaning staff. You cleaning staff did a wonderful job.

Warner Robins, Georgia
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Thia Embassy was surprisingly dated & didn't feel fresh. Other than that the staff was outstanding! Happy Hour was a major plus! The location was perfect being attached to the mall with shopping, a theater & Ruby Tuesday accessable without going outdoors!

• Stayed June 2013
Summerville, South Carolina
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Let's face it, Brunswick isn't a special place. I visited while on business. The room was clean and comfortable. It was bigger than I expected. The staff was more than accomodating and was very friendly, the manager Mickey made the difference with his attitude. I had a room on the 3rd floor, above the pool and even though it was filled with kids, I never once heard anything. The breakfast was great. Your choice of eggs, bacon, sausage, yogurts, cereals, omlets, oatmeal, grits, toast and bagels. My only issue was the coffee was disguting. I did not attend the manager receptions, buy my colleagues were not displeased with the beer selection. If I return for business, I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
memphis, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Excellent bargin ! Rooms comfortable and big.Breakfast and Evening cocktails excellent. The hotel is located in the Mall and in a great location for dining around the hotel.There is also other shppong nearby and a movie theatre

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Saint Simons Island, Georgia
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Hotel was good location, nice lobby, good breakfast and good front desk staff. We were there 3 nights and on the night we came back to our room at 11PM after leaving it at 10AM to find it as we had left it. Beds not made, trash not emptied and wet towels that had not been replaced. With improved housekeeping I would have given it an excellent.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brunswick
Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick
Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Simons Island
Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Simon...
#1 of 10 in Saint Simons Island
Best Western Plus St. Simons
Best Western Plus St. Simons
#6 of 10 in Saint Simons Island
Holiday Inn Resort Jekyll Island

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Brunswick? Share your experiences!