“nice!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Bellingham, Wa.
“nice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Brunswick and I was happy with my stay. I stayed for 2 nights in one of the newly remodeled rooms and was very happy. The breakfast was good and the staff was great, the girls at the front desk made sure that my stay was perfect! I will be back!

Room Tip: ask for a renovated room!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ilianatorres
gmga078, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-95 North, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back anytime!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Garner, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Wish I would've waited to book till I saw the rooms...The carpet felt very soiled..the corridors were hot...the rooms very musty smelling and the windows were horrible looking...Even tho renovations were being done the corridors were terrible with debris on the floor..seems to me the contractor could've cleaned up what he tore up..this being in mind the room was priced ok

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
gmga078, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-95 North, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
I am truly sorry that we didn't meet your expectations when you stayed with us. I want to assure you that many changes have been taking place to make our hotel a more enjoyable experience for out guest. I hope that you will give us another try. And you can see that the rooms are much better since renovated. Hope to see you again soon!
Graniteville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stayed in one of their newly remodeled rooms, very clean, very nice ! Nice flat screen tv's, very comfortable bed . The pool was very large and very clean, great beach vibe. The breakfast was yummy ! I will be sure to stay here again !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ray R
I want to thank you for your review with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. And I hope to see you again soon.
Panama City Beach, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Booked and stayed at this hotel for a family reunion the weekend of July 19, 2013. We experienced all kinds of problems. I booked two rooms with double beds and 1 with a king bed. I was told during check-in that there was a mix-up with the rooms so I had to get 1 room with double beds and the other two rooms were king beds but I was given a roll away bed, which was very uncomfortable and limited the space in the room. The two king bathroom doors got stuck shut as if they were locked and the room keys were exchanged more than twice, I got red lights and yellow lights when using the key, which was a big inconvenience. One of the times I went to get another room key because the one I was issued would work and there were a line of hotel guest at the front desk with room key issues. I got in my car and went to Wal-Mart and when I got back the line was gone but I still had to go to that desk several time for a key. The air condition was out on the fifth floor so imagine going up and down trying to get a key that works. The air condition on the fifth floor hall was not working, it was hot. Time I stepped out the elevator I felt the heat. We had to use the stairs on several occasions because the elevator was out; meant walking up to the fifth floor, arriving and no air. Painful and uncomfortable. I rented three rooms and had problems with all rooms. I have to say the staff was willing to please but some of the things were beyond their control. Last but not least; Marijuana scent lingered the hall right outside of two rooms.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed here on June 22nd because the website made it look like a nice hotel. the hotel had booked a party for that night in their conference room. they had a DJ going most of the night and it felt like it was in your room. there were several men staying there from a work crew and when we went to take our kids to the swimming pool they were all there drinking beer and they kept taking these girls behind the bushes in the corner and it sounded as if they were having sex back there! needless to say we took our kids back to our room! you could tell when the party was over between one and three in the morning because all of the drunk people coming in were slamming the doors and it kept waking us up you could tell they have tried to remodel this hotel but it still has a dirty feeling to it! this is not a family hotel do not go! spend the extra 30 to 50 bucks!

• Stayed June 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

The front desk was very accommodating to our needs at 10pm, as were needed and emergency hotel with adjoining rooms. We were on a road trip and our baby couldn't take the car anymore and had to find a hotel asap, 4 tired kids. Rooms were clean and nice.

Room Tip: Rooms are all good
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Excellent accomodations, and comfortable bed and large bath.. My quiet room away from traffic noise was on the fifth floor. Two elevators available! Good continental breakfast included. Comfort Inn is in a good location for many attractions of the area. My room no. 523 was close to the emergency stairs entrance, which always gives on a secure feeling..

Room Tip: Top floor (5) is ideal location.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business