“Remodel it!!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in Brunswick
Cleveland, Ohio
“Remodel it!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This motel was very clean! However, it was in desperate need of a remodel. The workmanship in the bathroom looks like it was done by a first time do it yourselfer. Chanels on TV did not match chanels in the guide book. TV was undersize and not a flat screen HD model. Shower head was very loose. There was no coffee at the continental breakfast for a LONG time!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a remodelled room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Bradenton, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

First of all, our room was clean and adequate for a nights stay. On Trip Advisor there is a Tres Hombres Restaurant listed on the property. This is important to us as we don't like to travel far after we settle in for the night. In the Hotel info in our room it says there is a Beef O'Brady's on property. In a call to the front desk, there is NO restaurant on premises. Also all the TV channels listed in the room info are wrong. Seems like they could update info in the nice typed booklet in room.(There were TV channels listed on top of TV)
Our Desk Clerk who was there both evening and morning was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stopped here on our way to Florida. It was right off I 95 so it was very convenient. They gave us a great rate. The staff was very friendly. We asked for extra pillows and towels and they were at our door in 5 minutes. Looks like they are remodeling some of the rooms. They had just finished the lobby and it looked very nice. When we walked in they were steam cleaning the carpets. That was very good to see because you never know whats in that hotel carpet lol. Everything smelled fresh and clean. Our room was very nice and really clean with a view of the huge pool. This must have been the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! We will definitely stay here again and we can't wait to see the new rooms.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

This hotel offers larger suite rooms with a pull out sofa in addition to the two queen beds that is perfect for our family. The suite rooms (not sure if it's all of them) also include a fridge and microwave, which is nice to have when travelling. The decor and furnishings seem up to date and generally in good condition. Breakfast included a nice selection with waffles and some other hot options. The breakfast area was open to the lobby and pleasant. The free wi-fi was weak and slow in our room. This location is convenient to I-95 south, but the driveway was not well marked and difficult to find so look closely.

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank Lburchard
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Just this past weekend, my family and I stayed at the Comfort Inn. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely sweet as they managed to make sure everything was perfect. We were greeted warmly and checked in quickly, too. That was great since everyone was so tired. The staff did a wonderful job in cleaning up, making sure we have enough pillows, providing us with extra towels when needed, etc. Access to free wifi also made the stay awesome. Overall it was a great experience and I highly recommend staying at Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: If going with family, stay in a suite. More spacious and more fun, too! Also the higher floors have...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Ramsha A
Brooklet, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Reserved 6 rooms.one of our group had to be moved immediately to another floor because their room had a fowl odor one of the hotel staff said a line was busted to the bathroom (in that room)the odor covered the whole 3rd floor(which was the floor I stayed on).one room had no air at all. Later another group in our party had to be moved because their commode would not flush. In our room the air did not cool much I had to get a fan brought up; that helped it cool enough to get some sleep, The elevator stayed out of order through most of our stay. The light to the pool was out floating in the pool which scared me that some one might be electrocuted; And my finial complaint is we pick that hotel because we thought we would have been protected due to key card entry but the majority of the key card entries was not working or was completely busted out.Do not believe the pictures that you see on the website because it looks nothing like what they show on the site.

Room Tip: Find a New Hotel
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank paulette m
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at this comfort inn near Brunswick after long drive.
My room was very spacious, clean and comfortable.
When I arrived I was greeted very warmly.
I actually slept all night and woke up fresh, breakfast was decent also.

• Stayed July 2012