“Terrible hotel”

Ranked #30 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Milner, Georgia
“Terrible hotel”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I made a reservation using Wyndham reward points. When I went to check in, the front desk clerk told me that they had my reservation, but they didn't have any rooms because they had a housekeeper call in that day. The front desk woman wasn't going to do anything until I insisted that she call Wyndham and have the points reimbursed to my account. I then made a reservation at the Super8 across the street. When I checked, in the front desk clerk at Super8 said that many people had the same problem that I did with the Hojo.

Also,from what I could see the hotel grounds and outside looked pretty dirty and run down. You have been warned.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Scotus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Canton, Ohio
Reviewed June 14, 2014

hotel room was in fair shape. There was no continental breakfeast. ac rattled very bad. water tasted bad. alarm clock didnt work we asked for wake up call and they said ok and never called me. only 2 towels in room for 3 people. room had bad odor. but the bed was very comfortable only good thing

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Brian I

Travelers are raving about these Brunswick hotels

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We were traveling through Georgia & made our reservation through Wyndham as we normally do. Received our confirmation & proceeded to the hotel. The very inefficient & no personality female at the desk advised us that we DID NOT have a reservation & they were booked. She called some young man that said he was assistant manager. He at least was nice & tried to help but was unable to locate our reservation. We understand things happen but the attitude she had was totally uncalled for.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business