“Nice Hidden Treat!!!”
Review of Roasting Jack Rotisserie - CLOSED

Roasting Jack Rotisserie
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Savory slow-roasted chicken, pork, beef, turkey, and Cornish hen, served with delicious traditional southern sides.
“Nice Hidden Treat!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We are a family of 4, with 2 daughters 13 & 4. We are on our way home to Easley, SC from vacationing in FL. We were looking on trip advisor for a different/affordable place that wasn't fast food as we neared Brunswick, GA. This was THE PLACE! Just 3 weeks old the owners told us, but seemed like they knew exactly what they were doing. My husband said his chicken was tender, moist and fresh as were the sides. I had the best Rotisserie Chicken Salad Sandwich! Oh my goodness, it was delicious! I also might add, my baked sweet potato was baked to perfection!!! The owners were very nice and the restaurant itself was very clean and nicely decorated! If we are ever in or near Brunswick again, you can be sure we will visit here again!!! Yum-O!!

2 Thank Ladymote
Rich M, Owner at Roasting Jack Rotisserie, responded to this review, September 15, 2014
We appreciate your visit with your family and hopefully you had a great trip home. Thank you so much for taking a minute to look for us and give us a try! Next time your going to florida we hope to serve your family.

Savannah, Georgia
“Porchetta is WONDERFUL!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Had the pork tenderloin sandwich.....it was wonderful! I will be back...have to try the chicken next. They cook beef, pork and chicken, but the owner said they will also occasionally have turkey and duck. Yum! Running a very close second to the main course (either in sandwich or meal form) are the sides. Good selection - and very, very tasty.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Flasher407
Thank you for trying the porchetta! It is one of the more popular meals. We now have delicious turkey either as a sandwich or a meal. Hope we can serve you soon!
Brunswick, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Healthy Fast Food”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I was looking for something different and good. I think I found it. This new restaurant is clean, classy. Staff was helpful without being pushy. I ate the Bavarian chicken and veggies. This was perfect to help with my new gluten-free diet. The chicken was moist, tender and flavorable. I really enjoyed my meal. This will be on the top of lunch To-Do list.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank John M
Thank you for trying us. We are mostly gluten free and strive to provide options. FYI we also have a lemon ginger chicken that may rival the Bavarian version. Thanks again!