Econo Lodge
$124
$89
$157
$144
All reviewsdunkin donutscontinental breakfast in the morningwaffle houseolder propertyno elevatorgreat value for the pricewafflesbudget hotelperfect locationstay there againflat screen tvjekyll islandroom was cleanwaffle makerfront desk staffstaff was friendlyflorida
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Good motel for a good price. Rooms and entire motel are clean, staff is nice and helpful, and location is nice. Plenty of dining options nearby, also close to Jekyll Island. St. Simons is a little further but still not bad. No complaints here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Haresh P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We appriciate your input on where we need to make improvements. Please keep us in mind for your future stays near Brunswick. We will look forward to see you in near future.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We have for several years been stopping In Brunswick, Ga (our half-way point heading South for the Winter,when traveling to Florida from North Carolina.
We always stay with the Patels at the Econo Lodge in Brunswick, Ga. Everyone is pleasant, breakfast is nice and we always have a clean and confortable room and at a very affordable rate. Annie & John

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Haresh P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you for your kind compliments. We appriciate it a lot. We try our best to earn your business by providing clean and comfortable environment at affordable price. See you in near future on your way back. Thanks,

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Econ lodge Brunswick is conveniently located near Jekyll island, which is why I chose to stay there. Upon arrival I was checked in quickly and was given directions to Jekyll. The room was not the greatest thing, but it was very clean and had all the amenities one could desire for the price paid. When I needed extra pillows a young Mab quickly got then to me and asked if he could do anything else. The staff was very helpful and pleasant throughout the stay. Overall the room cleanliness, rate, and service make this motel a great value.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for your kind compliments. We provide clean, comfortable and quiet accommodation at economical price. We appriciate you taking time to post your comments.
We look forward to seeing you in future. Thanks,

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I travel on i-95 often for my work and chose to stay at this hotel one night. The hotel was much nicer than what I was expecting for an Econo Lodge. The staff quickly checked me in and provided me with local restaurant information. The rooms were very clean and tidy as was the whole property. The mattress were very comfortable and provided me with a great night rest. The morning breakfast was a great start for my next morning. I will definitely be staying here again and would recommend this property to anyone who is looking for a great room for a good price.

Room Tip: I got a business card from this hotel and the manager said to call in next time and they would probably be able to match or beat internet prices. If you are looking to save a few bucks call the hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments. We welcome the comments as they indicate where we need to improve. Please keep us in mind when you are passing thru the area for your future stay.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

i enjoyed my stay at econo lodge in burnswick. quiet, clean place. the internet was fast. staff was friendly, room was big enough, provide good service. morning breakfast was excellent. i would recommend this hotel to my friend. i enjoy My stay over there for 5 days.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your compliments. We appriciate our guest's feed back. Your feed back helps us in improving where necessary.
Look forward to seeing you back soon.