“Roaches”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #13 of 37 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed October 17, 2012

When I walked in the room I saw dead roaches around the bed. I paid $70 for a night, I better get some service besides roaches. The breakfast was not even worth eating. I feed my dog better food than that breakfast they had. I am very disappointed with this place. The only thing nice about this place was that they had wifi in the room.

Room Tip: Want to see ROACHES then come here.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank jose m
Haresh P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for your response. Our hotel is serviced by national chain for pest elimination. I sincerely apologize for your inconvinience. I hope you will give us another opportunity in future.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

My husband and I have been to this hotel twice within the last two years, and both times we have enjoyed the service and their amenities. The front desk staff was super nice and accommodating. I wanted to have some coffee after dinner, and the front desk staff made fresh coffee for me. I have really appreciated her service. I would recommend this hotel to anyone vacationing at St.Simon's Island.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travel4life2010

Thank you for your response. We try our very BEST to win our customer by offering clean comfortable rooms with ALL the modern amenity that a traveler needs in a hotel room with low price and most of all friendly service. Look forward to serve you in near future.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Basic room - ok place - good value about 50 bucks - above average steak and seafood restaurant near by ( Zachary's ) . Close to Santuary cove 4 star golf. Low end high carb Breakfast . Perfect for a nights sleep traveling down the road golf trip

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your response. We try our level BEST to provide BEST customer service with Clean and comfortable rooms.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Average room. Average bed. Below average breakfast. Little pricey for what it was, but not a bad location and relatively clean.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2011

I had to stop late one night for a few hours of rest and picked this Econolodge. The next morning I went into the bathroom and felt water dripping on my head. I looked up and the ceiling was covered in mold and water was dripping out of the fan. I told them about the issue at the front desk and asked for a refund. They said, "that I could not have a refund and would put me in another room so I could shower". I went into the other room and found it to be even worse then the room I had. Please do not stay at this hotel for your own health.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
9  Thank Haze1552
Reviewed July 23, 2008

This is a simple, quiet, newly renovated and very clean motel.

Everything is boxy and the breakfast was nothing to write home about but the room was good, the air conditioning GREAT, and the experience was much better than we had come to expect on a month long road trip.

I recommend it!

Stayed: July 2008

Thank you for your comment. We offer clean rooms with best service. Hope to see you again, soon.

Reviewed July 14, 2007

Room and over all hotel smelt and looked clean. Beds were VERY comefortable. Breakfast was good for a continental breakfast. Good price. Half way good location, it was close to the interstate, and semi-close to Jekyll and St.Simons. I would suggest this hotel for anyone that is not wanting to spend much on a hotel room and still wants it clean.

• Stayed: July 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jmscmg21406