“Very Nice Stay”

Courtyard Brunswick
Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed December 14, 2008

I stayed at this hotel 1 day. It was very nice, up to date and modern. I would defintely stay at the hotel again. I booked my room on the hotel website. The hotel is located right off I-95, exit 38 in Brunswick. The room was without a doubt very clean.

I did not eat breakfast here. They do serve breakfast but it is not free. There is a Golden Coral down about 2 miles away from the hotel

There are plenty of restaurants in the area if you travel East of the hotel. There are also plenty of stores.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Brunswick

Reviewed September 6, 2008

We stopped at the Courtyard by Marriott to take a break from a long trip from MD to FL. We were traveling with another family, had no reservations and stopped in around 2am to check availability. We tried to negotiate the nightly rate (considering it was 2am) but the staff wouldn't budge. We were tired, the hotel looked nice and we didn't care (well, not enough to pile back into the car and look for another hotel). The rooms were very nice, the beds were comfortable (and I don't think it was just because we were super tired) and the hotel was quiet. We checked out and decided that the breakfast buffet looked (and sounded) much more appealing than the McDonald's down the street and it was good. Our server (her name escapes me) was one of the sweetest and friendliest people we've encountered anywhere in recent memory. We'll definitely stay again on our next trip South!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank LetsGoSomewhere2
Reviewed August 21, 2008

Super nice soft beds and pillows. Previous post said they heard traffic noise from I-95, but we didn't hear any noise. Rooms nicely decorated. Didn't use outdoor pool or indoor hot tub. But they looked nice. Be aware that the hot breakfast is $8.95 per person. I helped myself to the buffet (eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage, gravy, belgian waffles, hot grits and oatmeal, fruit), and then sat down at a table. After about 5 minutes of "chowing down", I noticed what looked like a menu on the table. I opened it up, and to my surprise, it had the hot breakfast price of $8.95

• Stayed: August 2008
1  Thank Jon14-6
Reviewed August 20, 2008

Stopped here for one night on long drive from Florida to South Carolina. Usual nice quality hotel, clean, ample breakfast and close to 24 hour Dennys, right off I-95.

Staff very friendly and free wi-fi always a bonus.

Would definately recommend.

• Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed March 14, 2008

Since the hotel is right off busy I-95, noise is an issue - all night long. Cost is higher than most lodgings in the area and is close to nothing - except the noisy interstate highway. Linens are skimpy, as at most Courtyards. Has small fridge and microwave. Wireless is free, but breakfast s not and figuring in ten bucks a person that adds 30 to the bill for our family on top of our group rate of 109. Mattress was comfortable, but room felt cramped like a slightly oversized college dorm. Front desk was fine. One elevator that is slow, so stairways to the third floor are a real option - except when hauling luggage and they have exactly one luggage trolley. This is better than the last two Courtyards we stayed at, but I certainly would not go out of my way to recommend this one.

• Stayed: March 2008
1  Thank rk821
Reviewed January 9, 2008

This hotel is one of the "new Courtyards" with a cafe and a small "market" that sells beer, wine and snacks. Big indoor hot tub (pool is outside), hot breakfast in the morning. Comfy beds, modern design.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2007

We stayed her in May 2006 and loved it. We still like some things about it - it's right off I-95, still pretty new; good high speed internet access and speed, extremely friendly staff. However, this time we were victims of the thin, poorly sound-proofed walls. The guests in the next room were conducting business and meetings in their rooms until I phoned the front desk at midnight to complain. Other minor gripes such as the toilet running too long, the toilet paper holder coming out of the wall, dirt on the baseboards and dirty bathroom floors are indicative of lackluster maintenance and management. We might stay here again but there might be a few better choices.

Stayed: September 2007