“Comfy beds and soft towels!”

Courtyard Brunswick
Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed January 31, 2014

This was a great place for us to stay on our trip to and from Florida. It is attractive, clean and the staff is very helpful and friendly. The beds are super comfortable and the towels are soft and smell good. We will stay here again next year.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Courtyard31525, General Manager at Courtyard Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Guest, thank you for your comments and let us know how much you enjoyed our rooms and the amenities that we offer. We try to have superior quality and I am glad that you appreciate them. Also, I am glad that my staff did a good job, I will share your comments with them. We look forward to see you on your next visit like you mentioned. Thank you!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Checked in late night, Staff was awake and personable. Dorothy was very kind and the next morning in the cafe Mary Helen and Paul took great care of us, waiting on us even after breakfast service had ended. Very clean and highly recommend for anyone traveling through the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Courtyard31525, General Manager at Courtyard Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear Guest, thank you for such a nice remark. I am very proud to say that I agree! I have the privilege to work with an Amazing group of people that cares to deliver "Amazing Service" to all our guests. I will share your comments with them, as it is very rewarding to receive such nice comments. Thank you for staying with us and please come back to see us.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We stayed at the Brunswick Courtyard Marriott the end of December 2013. We had stayed at two other hotels at the same Brunswick exit in the past and this hotel is much better than either one of the other two! We read the reviews for this hotel on Trip Advisor and asked for a "quiet room away from the interstate". The hotel was more than happy to accommodate us. Monicke and Mercedes greeted us upon arrival and and treated us wonderfully! The room was very nice, the bathroom was clean and we had no issues with Interstate noise. We will certainly stay at this hotel again in the future!

Room Tip: For those of you who are bothered by noise on the interstate, I suggest you turn the fan setting you...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Courtyard31525, General Manager at Courtyard Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Guest, thank you very much for such nice review and comments. We are working very hard to be the leader in service and guest satisfaction in our area and it is great to see that the efforts are paying off. I will share with the staff, as it is very rewarding for them to create such good impression to our guests. Thank you for mentioning that noise is not a negative factor, as most of our guests don’t have any issue with noise. Again, we appreciate your feedback, we can’t wait to have you again in the near future!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was impressed with my stay at this hotel, the staff was wonderful, and the building was immaculate inside and out. The rates were very reasonable and I enjoyed the sit down breakfast at the bistro in the morning. The rooms were very clean and modern, and the internet station has 3 computers to use in case others are busy. The lobby is large and inviting, and the folks at the desk were some of the nicest people I encountered on my trek from Boston to Tampa. It looks like some people have concerns about road noise as it is close to I-95, but I did not experience that at all. I would go back again and recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Courtyard31525, General Manager at Courtyard Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Guest, it is very rewarding when a guest takes time to share their satisfaction, and even better when give so many good details that made their stay superior. We work very hard to provide excellent service and we are thrilled to know that we had lived up to that commitment. I will certainly share your comments with the staff, as they take pride on our guest’s satisfaction, especially after mentioning how nice the staff was. I also appreciate you for recommending our hotel and mentioning that you were not disturbed by the noise, as this is very important for many travelers. Thank you for staying with us and please come back to see us soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Traveling yearly from the northeast to Florida in late December, I like to stop for at least 2 nights to rest. Georgia is a good place for the 2nd night. I saw the Marriott sign and plenty of restaurant signs, since it was getting late in the day I tried this place. With an AAA discount it was $80 without tax, very reasonable. Others have complained of highway noise, about a quarter mile away from Route 95, but I did not hear anything. I always bring a white noise machine so that may be why. The place was clean, the rooms nice, as well as the helpful front desk. An adequate buffet breakfast was free. There were many restaurants such as Golden Corral about a half mile away, as well as a shopping center with may stores around. About 45 miles from the Florida border on 95, it is well within range of at least getting to Tampa or further south the next day. Tampa is about 270-300 miles depending on which way you go.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Valued guest, I appreciate your nice and detailed comments. Clearly you are road warrior and an experienced traveler. You are correct, we are in a great location close to different places for all needs and likes. I am glad you mentioned that the noise was not an issue, as this is very important for our travelers. Again, I appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

This hotel is situated just adjacent to Interstate 95. I'm a relatively light sleeper and I asked for their most quiet room. It wasn't quiet at all! There was loud noise from the highway all night long. Needless to say, I got a very poor night's sleep and had a lot of driving to do the next day.

Room Tip: Be careful to ask proximity to highways and general noise level if you're a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Alan B

Valued Guest, we thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are disappointed that you didn’t have a pleasant sleep as you deserve. Although noise is not a common issue among all our guests, we know that sometimes, few of our guest may experience this kind of problem. Please feel free to contact me for your next visit, and I will ensure you have a quiet and fully enjoyable experience. Again, thank you for your feedback and please come back to see us.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

When we are in need of a convenient place to stay in this part of the country - close to the interstate and close to conveniences like restaurants and service stations, this is our choice in Brunswick, Georgia.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Valued Guest, thank you for your review. We are glad that our hotel is your spot when you are traveling around this area. You are correct, we are conveniently located close to many interesting places, easy access to shopping, restaurants, no too far from the beach and many more. Thank you for staying with us and hope to have you again soon!