“Best coffee ever!”

Courtyard Brunswick
Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had a great check in, the people at the front are so very nice and they really go out of theier way to make you feel welcomed.If you go, stop by and get a cup of joe.Mary Helen makes the best Java!Quiet rooms and clean floors plus some great food!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lawrence C
Courtyard31525, General Manager at Courtyard Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you very much for the nice review! I am very pleased tha the staff made you feel welcome and allowed you to enjoy your stay. Also, that you tried our starbucks coffee, it is a great option that we are very proud to offer, all here in your home away from home. I will share your comments with the staff. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Jamie C was the nicest check in manager I have ever had. What a treat to have selected this hotel out of many.....I checked in around 8pm.....rooms were not ready yet which would have sent most check in managers over the edge, but Jamie handled everyone with respect and good manners. She gave us a magazine with a 50% off coupon for a terrific restaurant very near by. Room was ready for us and very updated and comfy ....breakfast included not the ugly normal....a selection from Bistro menu included fruit and a drink of choice and very polite waiter. Way to go boss....keep this crew, this is a keeper crew!! Thank you !! Ms Torrie

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Torrie D

Thank you so much for such a nice review and the honorable "World Class" remark. We work very hard to provide a superior service and the best reward is to have very satisfied guests. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our rooms and our Bistro! You are correct, we dont offer the normal, unhealthy, premade options, but instead like you experienced, fresh to order, high quality, and yet unexpensive options. I will pass your comments to the staff. Thank you for staying with us and please come back to see us soon!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Staying at this hotel was the most worst travel experience I have ever made in my life. Don't choose this hotel b/c they do not clean the rooms. I had my 2 yr. old son & 3 yr. old nephew in the room & when we went out for hours & came back to our room they only collected our used towels & rags. They had not taken out the trash, cleaned the restroom and that in itself was a disgust. Especially having watched the cleaning attendants on the phone and spending over 2 hrs completing 1 room. They also charge your credit card for erroneous charges & then when u inquire about the transactions they give u the run around. I have never had to endure such a horrible experience at a hotel or any trip to this extent that I have taken with my family. This experience leaves me such disgust that I never want to return to Brunswick, ga again...EVER!!!

1  Thank tiffany s
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stayed here for some quick family time between business appointments! Worked out great. The location was perfect for us between Savannah and St Simons Island. The staff was friendly and very helpful! Mary Helen and Paul at the Bistro were a perfect start to the day! Very kind helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Cheryl46703

We are very pleased that you had a great stay. Our goal is to provide a superior experience and it is very rewarding when we are able to accomplish that goal. I am also very pleased that you tried and liked our Bistro, with our great healthy, fresh selections and the staff deliver a good service. Hopefully we get to have you again soon. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Love this place... we were traveling with our kids and needed a clean, comfy place to sleep after 10 hours of driving. This place was terrific! Friendly night staff, great team running the cafe in the morning (Rose, Mary Helen, and Paul), and great price. Loved it.

Room Tip: We stayed just off the main lobby and it was great... easy breakfast access.
1  Thank Patrick C

Thank you for your nice review. I am very pleased that the team enable you to have a great experience after a long trip. I am also very happy that you loved the Bistro, and experience our fresh, healthy and high quality options and yet, like you said, at great prices! Thank you for appreciating our Bistro over the low quality, unhealthy options that other hotel brands offer. I shared your comments with the staff and they are very happy that they were able to deliver a great satisfaction. We look forward to have you in the future. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We read the reviews first so when we arrived we asked for a room away from the interstate, we ended up on the top floor and not much noise! Clean room, friendly staff, & low water pressure! Not a top end Marriott but ok.

• Stayed: June 2013

I am glad that you were able enkoy your stay and confirm that we are able to deliver a good experience. I hope we can you have you again in the future! Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I decided to book this hotel because I was on the road and needed to get a good night's sleep. Normally, the Marriott has the most comfortable mattresses so I decided that the Courtyard must have the same quality beds as well. While the bed was super comfortable, and the room was really nice, I could not sleep the whole night because of the thin walls and total lack of soundproofing. This must be the cheapest hotel that has ever been built. It sounded like a herd of elephants were walking around in the room directly above mine. I could hear the cars on the highway, my neighbors and everything in between. Avoid this hotel at all costs because you will not get any sleep.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank wolfpackgirl12

Thank you for your comments. I am terribly sorry that you didnt have a proper sleep. We work very hard to provide a pleasant stay and although there are times that heavy traffic is bad, most of our guests are able to enjoy their sleep. It is very disapointing when other guests are not as considerate as we would like, that ruins the efforts we make to provide a possitive experience. If you give us another opportunity, we will accomodate you in one of our quite rooms and even provide ear plugs in case of a heavy traffic night. Please accept our appologies. Thank you for staying with us.