“Pleasant & Quiet Stay!”

Ranked #13 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
OKC,Ok
“Pleasant & Quiet Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

Was in the Golden Isles the first week of January and needed a comfortable and convienient place to stay. Country Inn & Suites easily met my requirements! The Inn is located less than 1/2 mile from I-35, yet is only about 15 or 20 minutes to St. Simon or Jekyll Island. Check In & Out were rapid and efficient. My room was on the first floor. I found it convienient to park near the east parking lot. It made loading and unloading a breeze! My room was exceptionally free of noise from outside sources, which made sleeping more restfull. My room had a small refrigerator and microwave in addition to a nice 36" TV. Not certain who the cable provider was, but there was plenty of selection. I watched the Rose Bowl there and had quality coverage. There was a coffee maker in the bathroom. There were 2 queen sized beds with 3 pillows on each bed. Also note worthy was free access to computers with printers, a small exercise room, an indoor heated pool and small spa. Fresh coffee and hot choclate were always available. Frequently cookies were available at the check-in counter. Breakfast in the morning was very nice. Usually eggs, bacon or sausage, toast, waffles, doughnuts, creals, juice, and fresh fruit were some of the many offerings. I was there for six days and had the opportunity to interact with many on the staff. Elia was particularly cordial with her morning greetings. She frequently had to work around my very flexible morning schedule and always did so cheerfully. The rest of the staff were also friendly and professional, without exception. Throughly enjoyed my stay and hope they have room for me on my next visit to the Golden Isles!

Room Tip: Ground floor near east exit is great for loading and unloading. Is also near computers, exercise roo...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank daniherr
Rahul P, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brunswick I-95, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and all of the amenities we have to offer here at our facility! We look forward to seeing you and your guests the next time you are in the Golden Isles.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Farmingdale, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

This has been by far the best hotel stay ever. When we entered the hotel we were quickly greeted. When we checked in we were given a free upgrade to 2 suites as we were with another couple. The suites were amazing as we have kids. The room was excelant. The pool and hot tub were heated and the food was great! I would highly recommend this place when in Brunswick, GA!

ES 12/8/2013

Room Tip: The suites are worth the upgrade if you need the extra space.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mike s
Rahul P, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brunswick I-95, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the Brunswick area.
Madison Heights, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Just stopped here for sleep arriving exhausted at 1 am, great front desk person very accommodating and friendly! had 2 small children check in and out fast and efficient
Rooms CLEAN
Beds COMFORTABLE
Price AFFORDABLE
All in all great place to stay!
12/2/2013 J.T.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jennifer T
Rahul P, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brunswick I-95, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us, although it was short! We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you and your guests to the Brunswick area.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights and will have to say, room very clean, bed very comfortable and very friendly staff. Got a great rate on room.
One thing we liked is no pets. Tired of barking dogs and stinky rooms from previous hotels. The heated pool, hot tub and sauna was clean and enjoyable as well.
This will be our new hotel to stay when visiting family in the Brunswick area. The location right off 95 is convenient.
My only suggestion would be an outside gazebo. Some hotels have added these for smokers so they are not forced to be at front sitting area by main entrance. The lelongs

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Rahul P, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brunswick I-95, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will discuss the gazebo idea with our team. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Brunswick area.
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

Great service ,spotlessly clean , good breakfast , lovely pool although we didn't use it. Perfect overnight we for our Rd trip .we have stayed at country inns before but this was by far the best .
Would definitely stay again.
11/30/13
M.S

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to the Brunswick area.
Brunswick, Ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by this Country Inn for the first time, the service was excellent, the staff great and the breakfast was very good. There's minor renovations taking place, nonetheless everything was still great and we understand the renovation is to improve an already incredible property.

Stayed November 2013
Rahul P, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brunswick I-95, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are undergoing renovations as you said and yes it is only to improve our property for our guests. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Brunswick area.
FLORIDA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have been Country Inn customers for years and have stayed here several times. BUT Checked in with few cars in the lot and confirmed that the hotel was not fully rented. Avoid room 304. Noise from the central Air system in the maids room next door will keep you awake all night. This place is showing it's age. A paint smell (Paint remodel) filled the floor. And they would not honor our coupon for the rate of $65.00. With lots of other places in the area look before staying here.

Room Tip: Avoid Room 304
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Visitor37
Rahul P, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brunswick I-95, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments. I do apologize for the issues you experienced during our stay and I will address these issues with all of our front desk staff. We are in the middle of renovating the whole hotel so that is the reason for the paint smell in the hallway. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. We hope that you will come back to see us if your in the area and give us a second chance to make things right.

Travelers are raving about these Brunswick hotels