“Excellent family hotel with real southern hospitality!!!!!!!!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brunswick I-95
Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed March 29, 2012

So many reasons to stay at this hotel. The employees were all so kind and friendly. It was spotless, the rooms and beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the pool very much, I had purchased a beach ball and we had a volley ball game in the pool with everyone participating, both old and young alike. So much fellowship among strangers it was so good to see the smiles and hear the laughter. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed March 28, 2012

This place has a sauna! Enough said. I stayed here last Friday and Taurean who worked the front desk, and actually took my reservation the day before was excellent - very professional and helpful. The room was clean and the jacuzzi tub was great. They also serve a hot breakfast every morning. Only reason I didn't rate Excellent is b/c we had a ground floor room and whoever was staying above us was a little loud. I think it must have been kids jumping around but other than that we had a great time and will definately stay here again and tell others it's a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I visited Brunswick and stayed at a misrepresented hotel (dump). I quickly checked out and contacted the Country Inn and Suites in Brunswick. The gentleman who answered the telephone was great and took a last minute reservation. I arrived to find the same great service, with a smile. Taurean, the same gentleman, ensured I was comfortable with my room choice and made me aware of the many ammenities their location had to offer. He apologized for my bad experience at the other hotel and personally took responsibility for guaranteeing me a great stay his Country Inn. The room was great and so was the breakfast. I would definitely repeat if the opportunity presented itself. Great job Taurean.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank S B
Reviewed March 22, 2012

On our way to Flordia we stayed here and also on the way home. Crystal was a great help and did everything to make our stay enjoyable. We will make it a point to stop and stay here again because of the courteous staff and the great breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask the staff to help you with a room to meet your needs and I know they will.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Gary G
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Stayed here this past week on my way home from Florida with my elderly parents (mom is disabled). We were pleasantly surprised. As others have posted, staff was very courteous and truly seemed to enjoy their jobs. Room was spotless with very comfortable beds. Nice ammenities in the bathroom. The breakfast next morning was not your typical hotel breakfast; they offered the standard continental fare also, hot breakfast served on real plates with real silverware. I'm sure there are less expensive hotel options in that area. This hotel offered a more comfortable stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Comfortable stay made more enjoyable by the helpful staff at registration

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here several times, on our way to Florida and again on our return from Florida. The staff is extremely courteous and accomodating, I would hope all the other Country Inn & Suites follow their example
Gerda B

Room Tip: Be courteous and make your request
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family