“Love Zaxby's!”

Zaxby's
Ranked #126 of 200 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 26, 2012

If you like Chicken Fingers - you'll LOVE Zaxby's! I have only one complaint...why do they CHARGE for an extra BBQ sauce? How can ONE LITTLE 2 ounce sauce be enough when I dip my fries in it too? But...of course I pay for it - I gotta have it! *GRIN*

Always had excellent service in drive thru and inside!

BROWNIES ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Zaxby's

Reviewed April 7, 2012

The food is hot, fresh and fast. Good lunch menu and friendly service.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Great change in fast food. Menu features chicken. Salads are excellent. Milkshakes are innovative flavors.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Zaxby's is very good...when they can get your order right! One night we saw a huge palmetto bug crawling on the floor and we told management and he assured us it came in from outside.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Great food. Love their salads :) Clean inside and staff is very nice.