“Yummy”

Zaxby's
Ranked #112 of 203 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Great food. Love their salads :) Clean inside and staff is very nice.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Always go there when in the mood for a good salad. Their House salad is delightful.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

The commercials got me there but the food will definitely keep me coming back with the kickin chicken and fries. Very Friendly place.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

Nothing special. Had the chicken wings which were typical fast food.

Reviewed August 11, 2009

This resturant is one I go to often. I have noted that the service, especially the drive through, rarely gets it right. I ALWAYS check my order before I leave.