“Great food!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great food!!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I'm so tired of processed food from those corporate restaurants! Not here! Everything is fresh and fabulous. It taste like my Italian grandma cooked it!! I definitely recommend this spot for great Italian cuisine! Large portions too!

1 Thank Cassandra B
Matteos2008, Owner at Matteo's Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did, I look forward to your next visit.

“Dont waist your money”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Tried this restaurant out due to high ratings on Google. The service was nice, place was semi clean (nothing too major). Paid $20 for over cooked frozen shrimp, dry frozen chicken breast and plain pasta. Their bread tasted like a week old stale garlic nugget... I took my food to-go and threw it in the trash so I wouldn't be rude... Horrible food.

• Visited May 2014
Matteos2008, Owner at Matteo's Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
I am truly sorry you had such an unacceptable experience, I would love to discuss your experience with you and also show you that I can do better than what you experienced. Please give me the opportunity to show you what I can do, email me at matteositalian@yahoo.com or call the restaurant at (912) 267-0248 at your earliest convenience, my name is Jon-Evin Martin.
bqk
“Excellent food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Not a bad first experience at all. I thought the food could be a little more salty, but hey, that's why its on the table. No complaints at all and I would give it 5*'s, but I feel it needs a little more feel of true Italian inside. Was great experience!!

• Visited May 2014
I am glad you had a wonderful experience, and I will work on the decor to make it more like Italy.
Fort Stewart
“Best pizza ever!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Hands down the best pizza I have ever had. My husband and I loved it. They make their own dough so the garlic biscuits are delicious also. They also make their cheese in house and it is amazing. The creamy Italian salad dressing is really good too. We enjoyed everything we had and the service was great. We would love to come back and eat here again.

Thank you for the wonderful complements and we look forward to your next visit.
Eastman, Canada
“Girls weekend”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

The bill was a little high. For take out: 2 pizzas, 4 side salads, and fried calamari, it was a little over $60. The calamari was really good. The pizza was ok. The Caesar salad was good. I didn't have a bad experience, I just wasn't overly impressed for the price.