“Yummy bready crust!”

Ranked #25 of 206 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Moondoggy's Pizza & Pub has a casual and fun atmosphere serving great local cuisine! We serve everything from Chicken Wings and Pizza to Beef Carpaccio and Mussels Fra Diavlo! Please come check us out!
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I am usually a thin crust person but the moondoggie thick crust is so perfectly crunchy on the bottom and fluffy inside it is to die for! Sauce is even on the top! This is a must try!!

1  Thank angelynnt

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Really went there on a Friday night to see Defunk play. Got seated promptly. Place is clean. Service was attentive and was willing to give recommendations which was nice. Kind of a sports bar feeling with the TV's. Overally pretty good and I would likely go back if in Brunswick.

Unfortunately, the little area next door is not all that great for watching bands. Maybe it is the layout. Of course, it could be the parents letting their kids run around and make noise. Was really hard to listen to Defunk. Almost seemed like people came here to just hang out, some of them treating it like a playground. Wont go back to watch any bands for sure.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I thought the other reviews were embellishing a bit, and I was concerned with the low number of reviews. However we were traveling through the area and the kids felt like pizza. So we gave it a try. Wow! I'm so glad we did. The pizza is delicious. Beer was cold and very affordable (happy hour?). Anyway it was so good we got an extra pizza to take with us later. Is a bit of the party but very close to I95. Turn left by the Holiday Inn and drive about a mile.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

If you find yourself traveling I-95 in Georgia at exit 38 (north or south) and you are hungry for some real good food, Moondoggy's is about 5 minutes from the exit. Joel and his staff will make sure you are well fed. The food is very, very good and the prices are more than reasonable.
My personal favorite is the deep dish pizza. It truly is the absolute best I have had since I left New England many years ago.

The restaurant can be reached at 912-266-0990 or moondoggyspizza.com.

Heading south? Take the exit and turn left. Go to the second light (Holiday Inn and Millhouse will be on your left) and take a left. At the next traffic light you will see a small plaza in front of you on the right. Moondoggy's is on the left side of the plaza.

Heading north ? Take the exit and turn right. Go to the first traffic light (Holiday Inn and Millhouse will be on your left) and take a left. At the next light you will see a small plaza in front of you on the right. Moondoggy's is on the left side of the plaza.

2  Thank Michael M
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We had lunch and split a Calzone. Wish we got two so we could take some home. Best crust we "ever" had!!

1  Thank Jim O