“Honesty that takes the cake.”
Review of Mad Shark Charters

Mad Shark Charters
Ranked #2 of 6 Tours in Brunswick
More attraction details
Owner description: Charter fishing, sight-seeing, tours. Morning, afternoon, evening or night trips available. Water taxi services available to the barrier islands. Trips are near St. Simons, Jekyll. Cumberland, Sapelo and Blackbeard Islands. All licenses, tackle, bait, pictures etc. Are provided. Package deals are available for visitors who wish to stay at The Chum Shack vacation rental coastal cottage off the beaten path.
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I called Mad Shark charters late one evening inquiring about a fishing trip Capt. Hust informed me that he would love to take my money and take me fishing but the fishing would not be great. So I ask him if he could point me in the right direction for some fresh water fishing not only did he do that but he gave me the rod the reels and the bait at no charge. The most hospitality I've seen out of a complete stranger in quite awhile. He has my
recommendation on that alone! Amin Cosby

3  Thank AminC25
David H, Owner at Mad Shark Charters, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2016

glad we were able to make it happen for you.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Captain Dave is the quintessential southern gentleman and host. I have gone with only one other company in the area for a fishing charter, and that company couldn't even hold a candle to the experience my wife and I had with Captain Dave. Don't forget to stay at the "Chumshack," Captain Dave's rental house, when you plan your trip to the Golden Isles! You won't regret it!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Justin N Dani E

thank you so much. i am glad yall enjoyed fishing and your stay at the shack

Reviewed January 6, 2014

this is most likely the best charter you can get around here ...iv been out with cap. dave several times ...and each time was great... he knows the waters very well as well as the history of the land. he is a great fishermen. very knowledgeable about fishing these waters. I live in Brunswick Georgia my self and when tourists ask me about charters, I send them capt. daves way. because you wont get a better trip. not to mention the price is great. also if you haven't been on charters before... he takes only 1 group so he wil only interact with your group/family ...when you go on big charters... they are dealing with a lot of people at one time and don't get to you right away like capt dave will. if you are looking for a great fishing experience. Mad Shark Charters is your best bet.

3  Thank Zach N
David H, Owner at Mad Shark Charters, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you so much to everyone who spent time on the boat with me in 2013 and thank you for your kind reviews. The 2013 video is posted to the website for your viewing please. Again, thank you for allowing me to live my dream. I am looking forward to time on the water in 2014.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Had a great day fishing with Captain Dave. got our limit on trout and had to put some smaller ones back. the fishing here in south GA. is some of the best i have seen. So if you want to have a fine day of fishing ,or just site seeing and watching the sun rise over the water. Just call on Captain Dave, he one of the best guides on the coast. By the way, he will not let you keep under size fish.
So give him a call and spend the day ,or night fishing with Captain Dave, you will enjoy your trip...

2  Thank Charles J

Awesome day catching trout and reds. I love fishing for these. Glad you enjoyed it and glad yall caught your limits plus some. come back soon

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My friend Emily and I expected this trip to be fun since we were going shark fishing which none of us did before but the trip turned out to be amazing because of the fun and kind personality of Captain Dave. I wouldn`t choose any other Charter for a fishing trip like this and I would gladly recommend it to anyone!

1  Thank Jasenka90

Thank you fro your kind review. I love this stuff. Hurry back let's do it again