“morning fishing with captain Dave.”
Review of Mad Shark Charters

Mad Shark Charters
Ranked #2 of 6 Tours in Brunswick
More attraction details
Owner description: Charter fishing, sight-seeing, tours. Morning, afternoon, evening or night trips available. Water taxi services available to the barrier islands. Trips are near St. Simons, Jekyll. Cumberland, Sapelo and Blackbeard Islands. All licenses, tackle, bait, pictures etc. Are provided. Package deals are available for visitors who wish to stay at The Chum Shack vacation rental coastal cottage off the beaten path.
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Had a great day fishing with Captain Dave. got our limit on trout and had to put some smaller ones back. the fishing here in south GA. is some of the best i have seen. So if you want to have a fine day of fishing ,or just site seeing and watching the sun rise over the water. Just call on Captain Dave, he one of the best guides on the coast. By the way, he will not let you keep under size fish.
So give him a call and spend the day ,or night fishing with Captain Dave, you will enjoy your trip...

2  Thank Charles J
David H, Owner at Mad Shark Charters, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2016

Awesome day catching trout and reds. I love fishing for these. Glad you enjoyed it and glad yall caught your limits plus some. come back soon

There are newer reviews for Mad Shark Charters

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My friend Emily and I expected this trip to be fun since we were going shark fishing which none of us did before but the trip turned out to be amazing because of the fun and kind personality of Captain Dave. I wouldn`t choose any other Charter for a fishing trip like this and I would gladly recommend it to anyone!

1  Thank Jasenka90

Thank you fro your kind review. I love this stuff. Hurry back let's do it again

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Can't say enough about Mad Shark and Captain Dave. We went out on night shark trips twice and were completely satisfied both times. The first trip, we had 6 people total and we all got plenty of action! As we left the dock and headed out anxiously, several dolphins popped up and swam just several feet from the boat. It was almost as if they knew we were coming. After a nice relaxing ride to Dave's spot and a couple beers, we quickly hooked up on some great bull Redfish and a variety of sharks. Everyone landed at least two sharks or reds! I was thrilled to pull a 4 ft shark from the water and hold it in my bare hands. The next time we went out, we only were four deep, so we could get some more action each. This was even better than the first time. We hooked reds, sharks, and a massive stingray. Once it got dark and sinister, I hooked into a shark we determined was over 6 ft long and hundreds of lbs.. It was long tiresome fight but we tamed it before getting a photo op and releasing it. If you are looking for a nice relaxing time and some darn good fishing, go see CPT Dave and he will take care of everything for you. Just bring your beverage of choice and sense of adventure!

1  Thank PhilaPeter

Thank you, I am glad I could make it happen for you guys, Hurry back to paradise and we will do it again

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Captain Dave offers something you won't find anywhere else! Personal service-he will gear the trip to whatever kind of experience that you want...whether you want to catch some fish (and you will!), or just relax and enjoy the view, or even a little of both. Captain Dave Hust knows the area well, is very knowledgeable about fish and wildlife in general, and is a very competent charter captain. In addition, he is great with kids and just a fun person to be around. My boys were very excited to catch sharks, and tell their friends all about it- what great memories! I would recommend Mad Shark Charters to anyone of any age!

1  Thank Rena S

Thank you for your review. I am glad you and your boys enjoyed our day on the water

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This trip was awesome!! We all had such a wonderful time with Captain Dave. He showed us the beautiful sights, helped the kids collect sea shells, and got us some really nice sharks!! Can't wait to go back!!!!

1  Thank ktygrett

Hurry back and bring mo hawk warrior back with you. I really enjoyed our trip and had a blast with the kids. hurry back