“it's the best”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Brunswick, Georgia
“it's the best”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Good good BBQ and much more. A nice selection of dishes. the Brunswick stew is absolutely yummy and the fried Okra is to die for. Salads, chicken, ribs and so much more. If you are a vegetarian the selection is adequate and you can eat well. Great place for a quick lunch.

Visited August 2014

Brunswick, Georgia, United States
“Good but overshadowed by local BBQ places”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Shane's is good BBQ. Friendly staff, fun atmosphee. It just can't match up to the local BBQ joints like Southern Soul. Good value though.

• Visited July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Tasty Barbecue as Usual”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I am faithful patron of Shane's in the Atlanta area, so I was fairly confident that my family would enjoy the food here. My mom loved the baked beans and my step dad didn't leave any trace of his barbecue sampler behind. Thanks Shane's of Brunswick for the tasty food and strengthening my reputation with my family as a reliable reference for good restaurants.

Visited July 2014
“Great ribs!!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We had ribs to go and they were crazy good!!! I love this place! I wish we had one where I lived. The ribs were so tender and the BBQ sauce was so tasty.

“Good "mainstreet" bbq... but not real pit Q!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

To be sure my wife and I did enjoy ourselves. However it was not cooked on a wood burning pit. The meat had very little smoke taste and had to rely on the sauce. Would we go again, sure if the GA game is on!

• Visited September 2013