“Good southern food!”

Cuisines: American
Brunswick, Georgia, United States
“Good southern food!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Everyone knows Grandy's, and everyone seems to love it. The breakfast is delicious yet cheap, and the bar especially is a great value. Chicken is delicious, friends are battered and great. One small complaint is that the country fried steak gravy recipe has changed, and isn't nearly as great as it was. Cinnamon rolls are classic.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Andy M

Summerville, SC
“Fast Country Cookin'”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I live in Charleston, SC and we used to have several locations throughout our area years ago, but for some reason the chain closed all their locations in SC. I learned of this Brunswick location several years ago, so now every time my family has to travel through Georgia when we go to Florida (at least once per year) we always make a point to stop here for lunch on the way. One of the best fast food restaurants hands down and not the typical greasy hamburger. Like homemade mashed potatoes, country fried steak, chicken nuggets and yeast rolls! This location is always very clean. When we arrived this past Friday during lunch hour, the parking lot was packed and I was worried would not have room for us. The staff at this location have always been friendly, and they seem shocked every time I tell them I drove all the way from Charleston just to have lunch there. :) Never disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
New Jersey
“Best Cinnamon Roll in Brunswick!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I love the breakfast here but nothing beats the cinnamon rolls warmed with butter!! Sooo very yummy! I come here once a week for one and I'm never disappointed! Make sure you try one and ask them to warm it with butter it makes it so much more tasty! :)

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just like grandma used to make!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Fried okra and battered french fries are terrific. Southern style veggies, great chicken and shrimp. Wish there was a Grandy's closer to me.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank goforfun
Brunswick, Georgia
“Good southern food”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Grandy's is very good. It's southern fast food that taste like grandma has been cooking it for hours.

• Visited July 2013