“Bad experience made better...”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse - CLOSED

Logan's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Atlanta, Georgia
“Bad experience made better...”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stopped by Logan's the other day and ordered a salad topped with steak to go... I'm a patient guy so I waited... ten minutes, twenty minutes, thirty minutes. After 35 minutes I ask the hostess if she can check on my salad for me, after all, how long can a salad really take to "cook," right? She walks back to the kitchen and comes out telling me she doesn't see any record of my having ordered a salad. Manager Big Mike (if I remember correctly) comes out and is very accommodating, offering me a free drink of my choice as I wait for a free meal of my choice in a very fair attempt to deal with their mess-up. Shame on Logan's for making such a simple error on a Sunday night during a very non-busy time but kudos to Big Mike for doing his best to make it right.

• Visited July 2014

New Jersey
“Pretty good!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I like coming here the fresh rolls are so good and buttery! I love the mac n cheese and their mashed potatoes I'm not a meat person at all! They make a great tangy frozen strawberry lemonade it's yummy! The servers are real nice and attentive here!

“Great steaks, Great price”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Well I'm always a little leery of hotel clerk recommendations but in this case I'm glad I listened. We ordered one T-bone and one Porterhouse steak, wow great flavor ,very tender, and cooked perfectly. Started with Caesar salads and their great yeast rolls. Salad was very tasty. We also ordered a vegetable plate and kids chicken tenders both were well cooked and well plated. Logan's is tucked behind the Hampton House a 30 second walk and they give HH guest a10% discount. Looking forward to another steak at Logan's.

Visited June 2014
“We'll be back !”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

So we decided to try this place since it was right next to our hotel ( Hampton Inn & Suites ) and we are glad we did. We walked over from our hotel ( took about 45 seconds to get there ) and found out that guests of the hotel receive 10 % off...cool. The service was a bit slow, but the food was quite good. My wife's entree was not that great because her prime rib was a fatty cut, but thanks to " Big Mike " who went above and beyond to make us happy, we will definetly be back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank luvmykid322
Montgomery, Alabama
“"Pleasant atmosphere"”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This restaurant was a few feet from the hotel where we stayed. We were cheerfully greeted and the servers were so friendly. we were seated quickly, food arrived fast, and it was hot. I will visit this place again.

Visited September 2013