“Poor” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
IN
“Poor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

We normally enjoy going to Logan's in our home state so thought we try this one. Poor choice! The rolls are one of the things that we like best about Logan's. We didn't think they looked quite right but tasted them anyway. I had to spit mine out it was so bad. The waitress came and asked us if they were ok and when we told her NO she said she didn't think the yeast was right when they made them. Why would you serve them if you thought that?? Our meal was pretty much ruined after that!

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

North East Pennsylvania
“Chain with a neighborhood feel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

You know the name and if you go there a few times, they know your name! It's a newer place and they had a rough start, but once they worked the bugs out, they've really come around. The Logan steak is their best and it's always done right...they don't leave the table until you approve! The people make the difference at this place....a national name with some local folks taking good care of the locals and visitors alike. Oh, and you must try the Cabo Margarita!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank GoneFishin66
Brunswick, Georgia
“poor all the way”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

This establishment has poor ambiance,bad menu selections and the staff at this particular logans was absent at best. we walked out it was so bad. corporate sent us free meal tickets to "make up" for our experience but I threw them away. I will not go back.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank anthonydmc
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Not ready for customers”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I know this is a new restaurant and I should know better but I was in the area and wanted to try it out. I was there for lunch (12:15) and was seated promptly, handed several menus and asked what I wanted to drink. Good so far. As I looked over the menus I could not see any lunch section and the prices were typical of dinner. I double checked the menus and then asked if I had the right menu. The hostess had failed to check what she was handing out and they retrieved a lunch menu for me.
I ordered the steak salad. When it arrived the waitress just slid it over and said "here you go" and ran off. The restaurant wasn't very busy, Plenty of open tables. The attitude of the waitress was anything but hospitable, just kind of shoved the food over. I wonder if a restaurant that encourages people throwing trash (peanut shells and who knows what else) on the floor can develop the service mentality with people who obviously lacked any when they came to work.
Management needs to do a better job of recruiting and training.
The salad was average to slightly above average in quality.

• Visited August 2012