“Delicious destination ”

Ole Times Country Buffet
Ranked #18 of 200 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

First time and will not be my last time. There were so many tasty seafood dishes and non seafood dishes on Friday!!! I had a plethora of shrimp, soup, fish, and homemade side dishes. So many entrees that were not seafood also available to taste and savor.The dessert section had cobbler, cakes, cookies, pies and some other goodies. If you enjoy getting stuffed on old time finger licking tastebud pleasing buffet food ....come here! !!
Also, the waitstaff was courteous and on point with delivering good service. Also this place gets crowded quickly and a local favorite! !!!

There are newer reviews for Ole Times Country Buffet

Reviewed February 16, 2014

My husband and I were disappointed with the buffet at Ole Times Country Buffet in Brunswick. The Brunswick stew tasted terrible, the seafood was barely warm at best, biscuits were hard. The only positives were the sweet tea and the peach cobbler (topped with ice cream).
It gets very crowded/cramped -- difficult to maneuver around the other patrons without bumping into each other or into each other's full plates of food.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Guess this location under gone a new management change . Use to be fast courteous and great food at this location . Last couple of visits has been less than pleasurable. The wait staff only came to my table once. Food was warm not hot , The kitchen staff did wear gloves handling the food . many lights were out causing a dark lit environment. Hopefully the next visit we will see some changes , If not GC will be the buffet of choice...

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We eat here often and love the food. For me the range and variety of vegetables offered is just unbeatable. I love having the creamed corn and fresh black eyed peas because it reminds me of summers at my Granny's house. They have a lot of the same things daily which works for me because I like the same vegetables but each day they also have different items like spaghetti, salsbury steak, meatloaf etc and the dessert section...oh my goodness...so good! I think the best thing of all to me though about this restaurant is that I've never met an employee yet that didn't seem to truly like and enjoy their job and this is rare! Our top pick most days for lunch and also they have breakfast buffet on Saturday and Sunday mornings and the cinnamon rolls are WONDERFUL!!! Love this place and the people that work there.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This restaurant had very tasty southern food. Whenever we visit Brunswick,GA. or St. Simons Island, we make sure we stop and eat at this place. It is close by some shopping areas and it is easy to find. The food and desert bar has a great variety of choices and it was hot. The only negative thing is that the turkey dressing is loaded with salt and it destroyed my taste buds. But thankfully, the tea was good enough to was it down.