“" You can't eat just once"”

Ole Times Country Buffet
Ranked #15 of 196 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Montgomery, Alabama
“" You can't eat just once"”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This restaurant had very tasty southern food. Whenever we visit Brunswick,GA. or St. Simons Island, we make sure we stop and eat at this place. It is close by some shopping areas and it is easy to find. The food and desert bar has a great variety of choices and it was hot. The only negative thing is that the turkey dressing is loaded with salt and it destroyed my taste buds. But thankfully, the tea was good enough to was it down.

• Visited September 2013

“Take a pass”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Just horrible. Bland and tasteless, nasty. If you don't care about food quality or taste and just want to fill up then this is the place for you. Buffets really aren't my thing and this place is just one big feeding trough.

• Visited September 2013
“I come here 2-3 times a year- This place is GREAT!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

The food here is fresh and hand made to almost perfection. The one night I had blackened shrimp and fish-wonderful! The chicken and dumplings my grandma must have made. The salad bar is very good and well maintained. They had crawfish!! It is a Ryan's turned independent that went great! At $10.99 dinner rate I challenge you to find a better meal that tastes so good. The desserts are fine could have had pies hmmm pecan for instance. The had more big pan gloppy pudding things. Could improve on that. That's my only zing! Pace yourself don't eat too much. Best buffet of any chain / best home cooking of any restaurant around! How bout that for a glowing rating- I don't pass out those 5 stars very often....

Visited August 2013
Charleston, West Virginia, United States
“unlimited Crawfish forever”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

It's looked like Southern Feast for the president everyone eats at this place on the weekend I wish we had one of these were I live in Charleston!

Visited July 2013
Paterson, New Jersey
“Buffet Style”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Loved the selection of food on the Buffet. We went out to eat late so there were less items than I'm sure were available during the height of the day. What was on the buffet were excellent choices to eat.

Visited July 2013