“Great service great food”
Review of Marshside Grill

Marshside Grill
Ranked #7 of 199 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
East Dublin, Georgia
“Great service great food”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We just ate here and loved it.it only took 15 minutes for them to seat us the food came out fast.the staff was great and the food was awesome. The most tender steak I have had in awhile.not to expensive,they had a live band most definitely will go back.

• Korean first
Plymouth, Indiana
“Try the hibachi menu!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

The fried seafood was pretty standard, as others have said, but two people in our party ordered from the hibachi menu and really liked it. The grilled shrimp was delicious! The atmosphere was good, and we didn't have to wait for a table or have a long wait at any step of the process.

Cordele
“Good view, decent food, OK service...”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

As far as the view it's a great view of the marsh... The food was decent not the best seafood ever but it was "pretty good". The service is ok we got our salads and food in a very short amount of time which I liked but I'm not sure if I would go back cause it was just average.

San Isidro, Costa Rica
“Full parking lot not always a good indicator....”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We were hungry. We hadn't done our research on a new area. Someone told us go to pier area on St. Simon. After fighting the traffic, we said nuts to that. Saw Marshside Grill on the way in. Totally unimpressive. Place was loud for a "family" type crowd. Had to wait for a table. Seemed like tables were empty but apparently they were trying to clear tables for a large party. Prices were high. We had just traveled from the St. Augustine area so were used to beach prices. These were high. AND 85% of the entrees are "Market Price" so, it could be what ever they decide that day. Husband had fish tacos. Poor excuse for a meal. I had the Fish Basket. Fish was hot and tasted fresh. The "Spuds" were grease city and not very appetizing. Now, after the fact I am reading the reviews here and definitely side with those who say the food was so-so. And a view of a marsh was not good enough to overcome crappy food. Need to get a smart phone so we check tripadvisor reviews when we are on the road!!

Lucas, Texas
“Great View ... OK Food”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

The Marshside Grill in Brunswick sits right on the marsh of the Golden Isles of Georgia (thus the name). The view is great. The food is good but not anything to write home about. Some of the entres are heavy on grease. Since I am from Texas where fried food and grease are a staple, one would think I would rate this restaurant higher. While my entre was tasty, I needed several Tums to balance my palatte with my stomach.

Visited July 2014