“Love This Place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Brunswick
“Love This Place”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

The food has always been great and the price matches the amount you get, service amazing and love the atmosphere!

• Visited March 2014

• Korean first
Watkinsville, Georgia
“Good food, unquie menu, great lunch specials!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Four stars might be a little much but it was very good, good food, not great! However, the fried veggie app is awesome and huge.

Priced a little high for lunch. Two adults, two kids with app took us to just under 50 with tip.

I had a fish basket and spuds, and the fried veggie app. So, I was overdosing on fried food and did not eat the "spuds" which by then were just OK. The fried fish was good, but next time I will try something else.

I wanted the lunch special "gumbo" but the waitress told me that it was not ready yet. When I asked when it would be ready she said the cook did not say. Yeah, I know not exactly "my pleasure" type service.

The overall experience, view, fried veggies, and memories of great meals here take this to a 4, but the food this time was a 3 except the fried veggie plate.

I cannot wait to go back, it is a cool place.

Visited June 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“quintessential seafood grill +”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Driving over the bridge we saw the Marshside Grill with a full parking lot on a Thursday night. That is a good sign, so our next step was to check out Tripadvisor. Yup, we gave it a try and liked it! We were seated right away despite the full parking lot. They had indoor and outdoor deck seating available. Our friendly server ,Noah, took the time to chat with us and give us an insight to the area. My husband said , "He restores my faith in humanity." Gotta love the south.
I ordered blacken shrimp tacos, which had a nice spicy kick to them. My husband ordered the peel and eat shrimp. Fresh, delicious= perfect. Sweet tea refills kept coming and "to go" cups for the road.
Clean restaurant, medium noise level, good prices.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 18kimmr
Mableton, Georgia
“A SCENIC VIEW OVERLOOKING THE MARSHES”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This restaurant is set in a location overlooking the Marshes of Glynn in Brunswick, Georgia. This is my hometown. so I'm very partial when I say that it is one of GOD's greatest places to live and grow up in. The Marshside Grill features local foods that cooked to perfection. as for myself, I recommend the bucket of boiled shrimps, you just peel um and eat um. It was finger licking good!!!.

• Visited May 2014
Brunswick, Georgia
“Not like it used to be”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I have eaten at Marshside numerous times. My favorite item on the menu was the Traditional Shrimp Salad. The last two times we have eaten there that is what we went in to have. Both times the lettuce under the Shrimp Salad was browning. Last week when we ate there they had new menus and about 3/4 of the items on the menu say "Market Price" so you have to ask prices for nearly everything. The Shrimp Salad said "Market Price". I can understand that for some items, but not nearly everything on the menu. I mentioned to the waitress I didn't like that approach and having been in the hospitality business for years had never experienced this. There was a young man standing to my left watching what the waitress was doing and he copped an attitude. He told me he could tell me anything I wanted to know. We ordered the Traditional Shrimp Salad and were brought the Combination Salad with Seafood and Shrimp Salad. They took it back and brought out what we had ordered, but they just scraped off the Seafood Salad and put a scoop of the Shrimp Salad on the browned lettuce. Nobody checked back with us after they served our food for the second time. I will not be going back after two times of mediocre food.

• Visited June 2014