WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #23 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Marietta
“Mediocre”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Cheap, but there's a reason. Room furnishings were sparse and old. Room was small. Non-flatscreen TV on top of a cabinet with no doors or drawers. There's better places for around the same price. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra few bucks on a decent room. You'll be glad you did.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

jit000, Manager at Motel 6 Brunswick South, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay at our hotel while you were in Brunswick. However, we appreciate your comments and we wanted to let you know that we are in the process of renovating our rooms to make them more modern. We hope your experience will not prevent you from staying with us again in the future. We only ask that if you return before our renovations are complete, please be patient with us and hopefully you will be able to enjoy better amenities in the future. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Leesburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

We always stay at this motel when we come to Brunswick. Usually a couple times a year.
Always had a great experience. Will continue to stay here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

We are glad that you enjoy your stay with us every time you visit Brunswick. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Waynesboro, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I made a reservation at this hotel a month before I had to arrive. I was given a decent rate to stay for 3 nights. About two weeks before my husband and I were to arrive, I checked my email and the rate that I was given was gone. They had doubled my rate to $102 a night. I was outraged. I immediately called Customer Service to see if I could change my rate back to what it originally was and they informed me that they could not modify my reservation so I wanted to cancel. They then said that they could not cancel my reservation either. So I immediately requested a manager to be put on the phone. They said that I would have to get a call back. After about 10 minutes, I received a call back from the manager of the hotel and he informed me that he indeed cancelled my reservation then he tried to give me another reservation for the same price. I was not interested. I was willing to stay at this time ONLY if they had changed my rate back but they refused. I was really lucky to find another hotel to accommodate us. I would not recommend this hotel for anyone.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Treasure P
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

i have stayed at this motel many times and i keep coming back and I am never disappointed. The rooms are clean,the linens are clean. The hospitality is outstanding. Every staff member has always treated me well and has had a smile.The location is convienent with many different food choices nearby.Dollar store is close and handy and the Sidney Lanier bridge and Emerald Princess is within ten miles. Nice and quiet.

Room Tip: ask about different room layouts.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jit000, Manager at Motel 6 Brunswick South, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank You very much for your review. We greatly appreciate your positive response to our hospitality. We do try to do our best to keep our property clean and we are glad that everything is convenient for your stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Jit Panchal,