I was in town for a class at a local Law Enforcement Training Facility. My reservations were made appx ONE MONTH in advance and even confirmed by Microtel with a reservation confirmation sent via e-mail appx one week prior to my arrival. I arrived at the hotel around 4pm and was informed by a very nice clerk that they overbooked and my only option was a spare room and they would discounted the room $10.00 for the inconvenience. I agreed because I was assured I would be moved to a regular room the next day. I became a little concerned when the clerk had to escort me to the room though. This room had no room number, it was across from the ice machine and had a sign on it "Office". Once inside the room I was stunned to find the microwave on the floor - no table and the drapes were on the floor as well. The clerk apologized and stated she was going to inform her manager and maintenance person. She returned 15 minutes later - the manager just left and maintenance person would not be back until the next day. Needless to say I had to find a room elsewhere. While the front desk clerk was very polite I am completely amazed at the lack of common customer courtesy. Do better Microtel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at our Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North hotel on your next trip through southeastern Georgia and experience a true Southern gem. Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North is an award winning hotel, whether you're visiting southeastern Georgia for business or leisure. We’re just off Interstate 95, and only minutes from the airport, Jekyll Island, popular restaurants, and other attractions. In addition to our friendly staff and great service, we offer a 35-item hot breakfast buffet, a 24-hour coffee bar and citrus refreshment center, nacho's social hour, freshly baked cookies each evening, and a lobby gift shop for all your desires. You can work out in the 24-hour fitness center, work hard in the business center, or relax and unwind by the pool, and there's even a game room for your enjoyment. Our spacious guest accommodations feature plush, pillow-top beds with triple-sheeted bedding; bedside candy; flat screen TV's with expanded cable TV plus HBO; an array of personal care amenities; and a coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave. With everything you need to feel right at home, you’ll love our Southern hospitality at the Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham - Brunswick North location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Brunswick
- Microtel Inn & Suites Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
- Microtel Brunswick
- Brunswick Microtel