First off let me say that we got the room on a steal! We were visiting Jekyll Island and St. Simon's for a week. The room was clean and so was the bathroom. The front staff the first 4 days were so nice and helpful, the last day not so much but she said she was new so... The salt water pool was nice and a much needed cool down after hiking to shark tooth beach in 90+ degrees. Breakfast was the general eggs, biscuits, waffles and cereal deal. The dining area could have been a bit larger as they discourage you taking food to your room, but do not have enough seating. The snacks in the room should maybe be kept downstairs because the price is outrageous and I was nervous that my kids would pick one up by mistake it I would be stuck paying $5.00 for some airline peanuts. They also provide nachos in the afternoon. We never received the correct number of towels after informing the front staff at check in of how many were in our party, but we made do. The beds we good, not great but good. The motel is very easy to get to and it is very easy to get to anywhere from here. Rooms are actually larger than we expected too. Overall though for the location and the price I say it is well worth staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a Southern gem! *NEW*Saltwater-Mineral Swimming pool open til' 12 AM. Directly off I-95 exit 38. New hotel on exit. *New* Nightly "Social Hour" with nacho's & fresh baked Otis Spunkmeyer® cookies every evening for your enjoyment, as well as our 24 hour coffee bar, fresh fruit citrus refreshment center. 24 hour ice cream room service is available with free bedside candy waiting for you! Start your morning off right with our free deluxe hot breakfast buffet including sausage, eggs, biscuits, french toast, make your own Belgian waffles, six different cereals, fruits cups, sugar free syrup and much more, over 25 items in all. We have free Wi-Fi Internet access in all public areas and rooms, plus a 24 hour business center. For your indulgence we also have a 24 hour Georgia Gift Shop located in the lobby, barbeque patio and game room featuring a foosball table and darts .Each spacious queen and/or double queen guest room is equipped with Triple Sheeted bedding, premium signature "Wolfgang Puck" in-room coffee, high-speed Internet access, microwave, refrigerator and expanded cable television with HBO®. DVD players are also available.Guests of the Microtel Inn & Suites-Brunswick may also enjoy visiting local museums or area festivals. Guests may also choose to take a day trip to the beach of Brunswick. The hotel provides the ideal rest stop for travelers driving between south Florida and northern or mid-western states. Hotel guests will appreciate a host of nearby dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Brunswick
- Microtel Inn & Suites Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
- Microtel Brunswick
- Brunswick Microtel