Stayed at this location last night. Was extremely disappointed in what they had to offer. This was my first experience with Microtel.. First issue was discovered after returning from dinner. No coffee maker in the room. Coffee was advertised as being available 24 hrs. in the lobby, had no idea that meant there wasn't going to be a coffee maker in the room. We were on the 3rd floor. We had a hard time sleeping due to the uncomfortable matteress. Also the TV was of old type and perched in the corner on top of the closet. Also no iron was available. This was suppose to be a Deluxe room.
The hotel was clean and quiet and did not appear to be very old . The only reason I chose to stay here was I did not make reservations where we usual stay and could not find anything available in the area. I am aware now why there was vacant rooms on Saturday afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a Southern gem! *NEW*Saltwater-Mineral Swimming pool open til' 12 AM. Directly off I-95 exit 38. New hotel on exit. *New* Nightly "Social Hour" with nacho's & fresh baked Otis Spunkmeyer® cookies every evening for your enjoyment, as well as our 24 hour coffee bar, fresh fruit citrus refreshment center. 24 hour ice cream room service is available with free bedside candy waiting for you! Start your morning off right with our free deluxe hot breakfast buffet including sausage, eggs, biscuits, french toast, make your own Belgian waffles, six different cereals, fruits cups, sugar free syrup and much more, over 25 items in all. We have free Wi-Fi Internet access in all public areas and rooms, plus a 24 hour business center. For your indulgence we also have a 24 hour Georgia Gift Shop located in the lobby, barbeque patio and game room featuring a foosball table and darts .Each spacious queen and/or double queen guest room is equipped with Triple Sheeted bedding, premium signature "Wolfgang Puck" in-room coffee, high-speed Internet access, microwave, refrigerator and expanded cable television with HBO®. DVD players are also available.Guests of the Microtel Inn & Suites-Brunswick may also enjoy visiting local museums or area festivals. Guests may also choose to take a day trip to the beach of Brunswick. The hotel provides the ideal rest stop for travelers driving between south Florida and northern or mid-western states. Hotel guests will appreciate a host of nearby dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
- Microtel Inn And Suites Brunswick
- Microtel Brunswick
- Brunswick Microtel