Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North
$64
$183
$165
1,464 results
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againshort staywaffleswaffle makerlong driveone night stayhot breakfastfree breakfaststaff was very friendlylemonadecerealmicrowavepetinterstatesteakhousegeorgia
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The staff is friendly, professional and helpful. The hotel looks new and is well maintained. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Comfortable beds, big closet and very clean bathroom. The one thing I was disappointed in is that the web site stated they had an indoor pool and hot tub which they don't. The manager brought it to his supervisors attention and they emailed me the same day as our check-in to resolve the matter. They do have Jacuzzi suites and would have upgraded us for free but none were available. Corporate emailed me and said they would contact me within a week about it. Other than that I would definitely stay here again. Convenient to malls and plenty of restaurants. Nice area of Georgia!!

Room Tip: 2nd or 3rd floor rooms are quieter as there is a lot of in and out on the first floor lobby and pool area.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Travelinprincess1, Director of Sales at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your stay. Next time do not book on Expedia.com. By simply calling the hotel directly, you will get a price match guarantee, earn Wyndham Rewards Points, and have a flexible cancellation policy. Be sure to enjoy our already popular Peaches every morning.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We spent the night at this hotel - the perfect stopping place to call it a day on our way down to FL. We based our decision to stay here on the reviews we read in Tripadvisor as well as the description of the amenities on the hotel's website. The hotel was clean, the room and bathroom very clean and the breakfast bar adequate. The coffee was very good by the way. The hotel staff was friendly and the woman tending the breakfast area was particularly friendly and helpful. One amenity that I personally like is a fitness center. This hotel, on it's website said there was a 24 hour fitness center. Not even close. Calling the 3 pieces of old, decrepit machines in a tiny little room, with the door propped open and actually adjoining our room, a fitness center redefines the term. It's like saying a canoe is just like the Queen Mary ocean liner. I had to go back downstairs to get the safety key to operate the saddest looking treadmill I've ever seen (with a broken handle) and was told that the room closed a 9:00. When I said the website said it was open 24 hours, the desk clerk let me have the safety key. I returned it a few minutes later as the treadmill was awful.

What disturbed me most about this place was the subterfuge in the pricing of the room. Although the ultimate cost was reasonable, the way it was reached was in my opinion deceptive and it was perpetrated on other guests coming in for the night. We got one of those coupon books at the GA visitor center. The price advertised was $44.99. However, when checking in we were told that there was an additional $9 fee for a second adult! Second adult?? Most people there were couples. The couple checking in before us were amazed as well - never heard of that. The clerk said it was in the "fine print" on the coupon - just what tired travelers look for. Then, to add insult to injury, the clerk informed us that since there were no more single bed rooms available, we would have to pay an additional $5 for a room with 2 beds. Most hotels have rooms with either one king size bed or 2 queens, and never, never did we have to pay more for either configuration.

So, buyers beware. Unless you make reservations in advance and for a single bed, you're in for a surprise. Could be the $9 surcharge is only for coupon users, but the advertised rate is a joke.

Location is excellent - near many restaurants, shopping and right near I95.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your stay. Next time call us in advance. We have great rates with no strings attached. By simply calling the hotel directly, you will get a price match guarantee, earn Wyndham Rewards Points, and have a flexible cancellation policy. Our fitness center will have all new equipment by the end of this month. Next time, be sure to enjoy our already popular Peaches every morning.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have just booked my reservation with April who works at this property. She was wonderful and helped me a great deal. Without her I could have never done it. The Wyndham people had difficulty for some reason making the reservation but to their credit called me back and told me the property would call me directly......that is where April came in. She was great !.....it was important to me as it was part of my 26 hour travel and I needed to be assured I had the reservation.....which I am now confident that I do, thanks to her. She is certainly an asset to this hotel chain and to the owners !

Len C

1  Thank Len C
Travelinprincess1, Director of Sales at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Great to hear that April treated you above your expectations. This is exactly how we treat all guests. It was our pleasure for the opportunity to serve your lodging needs at our Microtel by Wyndham - Brunswick North, GA location. In the future, we hope you bring your friends and family.

See you next time!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on 1/14 traveling through. We got a very decent rate so we were expecting a shabby hotel (Absolutely not!) Our check in was quick and hassle free. We were thrilled that the hotel served HOT breakfast. The lady keeping up with breakfast was as sweet as could be, asking how our stay was and taking our plates when we were through eating. I believe she was still in training but did a wonderful job. The front desk lady was helping her and running the front desk! I would suggest this hotel to anyone! We were very pleased and will be staying again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dana L
Travelinprincess1, Director of Sales at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear Happy Guest,

Here at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham we strive to provide true "Southern Hospitality". Our rates are low due to the value we like to provide all our guests. Honestly, we want you to recommend us to your friends and family. Your review is basically an announcement to the WORLD. Your review was very appreciated by all the hard working staff members that enjoy providing more than our guests expect. In addition to the 25 Item Hot breakfast Buffet with our already popular "GA Peaches", our hotel offers Fresh Baked Cookies and Nacho's every night.

See You Soon!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Travelinprincess1, Director of Sales at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013