“Good old fashioned place to eat!”

Willie's Wee-Nee Wagon
Ranked #10 of 193 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good old fashioned place to eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

A staple of Brunswick, this place has been serving hotdogs for a LONG time! Best hotdog in town! Sitting outside on the picnic tables just adds to the experience.

• Visited May 2014

Cuthbert, Georgia
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We went here on the way home after my wife finished her conference at the college across the street from Willie's. We decided to try the pork chop sandwich and got some fries as well. I expected a fried pork chop but was surprised when it came to us with the meat looking grilled or cooked in the oven. I thought I had made a mistake but then I bit in and that was one good sandwich. My wife didn't like it as much because she said it was too much mustard but as a person who only eats mustard I loved it. More than that though, the meat had a really good flavor and everything went well together. We both agreed the fries were awesome, as we love good fries. We will be back next time we are in the golden isles area and she will try the hot dogs this time, which is a favorite food of hers. I will stick to their legendary pork chop sandwich.

Visited May 2014
Harrisburg, Illinois
“I'm addicted to this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

After reading reviews of restaurants in Brunswick, I decided to give Willie's a try. I decided to try the pork chop sandwich which is apparently a favorite and for good reason, it's tasty! There was just something about the place that's inviting and makes you want to come back. So the next day I went back and tried the Willie Burger which was also great! It's not your typical hamburger, this one is comprised of 2 patties served on a hoagie style bun. It's so juicy and flavorful.

It's been a year and I've been looking forward to coming back to Willie's this year for another go. First time I got the Willie Burger but today I decided to try something different, the Big WIllie Steak sandwich. Like the pork chop sandwich and Willie Burger, it is delicious. I'm usually a person who finds something that I like and order it over and over again, refusing to try new things but at willie's I've tried 3 items and all 3 were homeruns. I can't wait to go back and try something else new.

The staff is very friendly and inviting. You can tell they take pride in doing their job right! Today I was asked if I'd like fries with my sandwich and I said no, but when I got my food, low and behold, there were fries in the bag, it wasn't an accident either. These folks want you to try the food and it seems that they'll go above and beyond to give you a pleasant experience.

I've traveled to Brunswick all my life but only found out about Willie's over the past couple of years and I'm wishing I had tried it sooner! By far my favorite place to eat when I visit.

I just can't say enough about this place! Oh and the sweet tea is delicious!! Free refills while you eat too.

• Visited June 2014
“Best food hands down.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Pork chop sandwhich, slaw dog, and Willie burger all the way. That is everything I have tried so far. Love the food and service. Sweet is great too. I would eat here everyday if I could.

• Visited April 2014
Gainesville, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,039 helpful votes
“one of the best hot dogs in georgia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

a willie dog, if mustard onions relish and chopped fresh tomato served on a deep pocked soft bun, and is out of this world good. the chili dog may be even better….do not miss this joint approx 1.5 miles off the causeway.

• Visited May 2014