“Order the grilled pork sandwich!”

Willie's Wee-Nee Wagon
Ranked #8 of 209 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I got the grilled pork sandwich with a side of fries and the sweet tea. The sandwich was delicious. Obviously not the place to go if you are a looking for a healthy meal but somewhere to go if you are looking for a tasty meal! The restaurant is quite casual. I sat at a picnic table in front of the ordering booth. There was also a small amount of seating in the restaurant.

1  Thank VanNessVoyager

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The food is really great and the staff is friendly. We love the pork chop sandwich and sweet tea. If in the Brunswick, GA area I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have friends on St. Simons. They took us to Willie's in Brunswick, and my reaction was "This is it?" One boneless pork chop sandwich alter we were all hooked. I can't speak for the wieners of burgers, because I won't pass up the pork chop.

1  Thank petertr3
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I try to stop by Willie's every time I am close to Brunswick. It is a unique experience and the food is great. Hot Dogs, Steak Sandwich, Pork Chop Sandwich, you can't go wrong.

1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed August 11, 2013

That Sandwich was so good that I would have bought back like ten of them just to keep them for later i wish I had the recipe that sandwich would do great in WV.

1  Thank 232justinw