“Oh so good!”

Willie's Wee-Nee Wagon
Ranked #10 of 201 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 5, 2013

What a little treasure this place is. We were traveling through Brunswick and went because of reviews we read. The pork chop sandwich was so much better than I imagined. It is sliced meat with grilled onions on a really good roll. Think philly steak only better (and different). We will definately go back as we travel I-95. The staff was so friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Accountantgirl

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Enjoyed my first visit to Willie's Wee-Nee Wagon Saturday. From the pork chop sandwich to the Willie Burger everything was great. Loved the laid back atmosphere! There are a few tables on the inside, but great seating areas outside. Everyone was friendly that worked there! Looking forward to my trip there again when I return.

1  Thank tiredteacher65
Reviewed May 30, 2013

To be honest, I cannot comment on the burgers or the pork chop sandwich as all my wife and I had were two hot dogs and an order of fries. The hot dogs were nothing special with an everyday small frankfurter smothered in different toppings. It was these toppings and a really good bun that made the dogs what they were. One would think that a hot dog priced at over $3.00 would be a quarter pounder or a brat or a polish sausage, not just a 2 or so ounce plain wiener.

We spent $9.10 for two dogs and an order of fries. Frankly, for less money, I would rather get six items off the extra value meals at McDonald's or Wendy's and have money left over. Or, for a $1.40 more, go to DQ where we can get two chili cheese dogs, fries, unlimited sodas, and two sundaes.

2  Thank solara13
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Its sort of reminiscent of The Varsity in Atlanta, but the food is better. Great dogs, hamburgers and fries. Employees are great. Not much of a dining room, but you should eat outside and enjoy the experience. Prices are great....this is a typical southern small town locals hangout.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Get the fish sanwich, pork chop sandwich, or a hotdog. Dont waste time or money on anything else. Decent prices here too.