“Best dog and and sammichs in brinswick”

Willie's Wee-Nee Wagon
Ranked #10 of 200 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

You want the locals favorite food this is it. Order anything off the menu its all good sweet tea so good that I believe they are made of gods tears. I took my co worker from atlanta here today and he cried because he went 51 years without eating here. Guys eat here if you stop by if you dont it will be the equvilant to getting a free round trip all expenses paid around the world in one bite. Eat here and your life will be complete. I wrote a review for it. If it wasnt that good would i write a review for it no i wouldnt so for the love of god eat here.

There are newer reviews for Willie's Wee-Nee Wagon

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Glad we stopped by. Step up to the menu which doesn't even have everything on it and no prices. Listen for the locals to order. I enjoyed classic hot dog and hubby got the infamous pork chop sandwich. We were both pleased. Ate out front at the picnic tables. We worth a visit.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband had a hot dog and fries that were average. Costco has better ones. I had the "famous" pork sandwich and it was chewy and without any taste. The place is always crowded and seems a little unkept. I would not go here again. You should go here once, take pictures (yes, it's that funky) and then check it off your list.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

They've been doing it the same way for over 35 years. I used to work near here in the late '70's, and ate the Willie Burger for lunch most every day. Get the banana peppers (free) with it - and chase the bite of burger with a bite of pepper. Pork chop sandwiches are also great. Warning - THIS IS NOT HEALTH FOOD - but it'll make your tummy smile.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We have been frequenting Willie's for years. The place can't get any better because it already is the best. The system they use gets you your order fast and delicious. We always send our friends and all have become loyal customers.