“Delicious food!”
Review of Arte Pizza

Arte Pizza
Ranked #17 of 206 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Located in historic downtown Brunswick, Arte Pizza serves great old-world style pizza, a variety of salads, pasta and our signature Panini's. Wine and beer selections available. Affordable prices.
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We ordered several different items off the menu and did not go home disappointed! Everything was absolutely delicious and we'll definitely be going back the next time we're in Brunswick!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Nice little place in downtown Brunswick, I ordered my food, sit down and turned to look at the score and it was an 83 very bad. It was from unclean employees and cold food not at right temp (could make you sick) ...

Arte Pizza
1518 NEWCASTLE ST BRUNSWICK, GA 31520

View Form Date: 05/27/2014 Grade: B
No. Description of code requirement not in compliance Occur
8 Adequate handwashing facilities supplied & accessible 1
19 Proper cold holding temperature 1
38 Personal cleanliness 1
41 Posted: Permit/Inspection/Choking Poster/Handwashing..........

So the food was good but I was nervous about eating it (I should of just left) I will not go back till the score is over a 92

Reviewed May 21, 2014

stumbled upon this pizza place in historic downtown brunswick and was not disappointed. the service from when you walk in, to when you leave, is great. the pizza is very good as well. they offer several kinds of salads and pizzas. we will definitely be back.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

my Son and I eat a slice of the Meat lovers pizza ever Friday for lunch. And believe me it only takes one slice to fill you up . Crisp crust and loaded with meat . Cant go wrong with any of the foods at Arte' s

Reviewed April 15, 2014

the pizza is by the slice or pan. the pasta is awesome. i love this food. quick service, fair prices.