“thin crust lovers dream”
Review of Arte Pizza

Arte Pizza
Ranked #18 of 200 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Located in historic downtown Brunswick, Arte Pizza serves great old-world style pizza, a variety of salads, pasta and our signature Panini's. Wine and beer selections available. Affordable prices.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

the pizza is by the slice or pan. the pasta is awesome. i love this food. quick service, fair prices.

There are newer reviews for Arte Pizza

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This restaurant is great! Their Caesar salad is one of the best I've ever had! Their pizza is awesome, customer service is always friendly. Everything is fresh...I go out of my way to visit Arte's Pizza passing many pizza places and restaurants that have Caesar salads just to go to Arte's. Definitely worth it.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The food and customer service was great and the prices were outstanding! A nice little place.

ME Paradiso

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I love this restaurant! I don't know if they are open for dinner, I usually have lunch there. I LOVE the "Moufalla" sandwich, its big & piled high with different meats & cheeses, kinda like a Italian sub, but its on a nice type of crunchy chewy bread (not sure what kind it is)? I get it with ranch dressing on the side & it comes with your choice of a side item,I get a nice salad! Today I got something different, a "Cobb" salad that was like no cobb I had ever had! Good healthy mixed greens, big chunks of tomatoes & cucumber, REAL big thick chunks of REAL bacon, and nice strips of roasted red peppers! The chicken breast was grilled tender, then served in strips on top & lightly drizzled with a warm bacony vinegarette dressing, just enough to make it moist. Warm & yummy! Healthy portion that filled me right up! Served with a side of garlic toast too! I always go there when I go downtown!.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The wonderful fresh taste of the pasta dishes is something to crave. The cesear salad, obviously made fresh and in house is worth the visit alone (and I'm not fond of it other places). They will adjust just about any dish to taste and the lunch specials (pizza by the slice) are a quick and delicious bargan.