“Basic”

Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Orillia
“Basic”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Linen appeared to be clean. Furnishings worn and tired. Paint needed. Stale odour. TV worked and there was access to wifi (presumably this is how you have accessed my email without my giving it to you).

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

jit p, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at the hotel, But i can assure you that all our rooms have been recently renovated along with brand furnishings! All rooms are air out daily and sprayed.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Hinesville, Georgia
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful stay and pleasant employees and great breakfast the hotel has been newly renovated and the new manager has brought a positive outlook to the hotel!!! He (taurean ) is the reason of our best stay. We will see u guess soon

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
jit p, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
We are happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay here, We take pride in making our guest happy. We look forward in seeing you on your next trip down to the Golden Isles.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I would like to say I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel. Taurean at the desk was awesome.Being that I wasn't from the area he was able to help me with directions for entertainment and dining. The room was cozy. Thanks for a great experience. See you next year

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
jit p, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Glad that you enjoyed your stay at the property, We take pride in making sure our guest are happy and have the comforts of home. We look forward in seeing you and family on your next trip down to the Golden Isles.
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Arrived without a booking as we are on a flexible schedule touring in the USA. Very pleasant front counter staff accepted our "rooms" coupon, provided an excellent rate, recognised my Priority membership. It was only a one night stay but I would like to have stayed longer. The hotel is nicely located, easy parking, cose to eveythin we need to visit in our short stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Glad that you enjoyed your stay at our property, We take pride in ensuring that our guest are happy and have the comforts of home. We look forward in see you in your next visit down to the Golden Isles.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had a wonderful time here at Super 8 for my 5 day vacation. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful unlike some hotel staff members. I would consider staying here again on my next vacation. I would recommend this hotel for anyone. I traveled all the way from California and this was on of the best hotels I have stayed in while traveling.

• Stayed January 2014
We take pride in making our guest happy, ensuring a clean and respectful environment. We look forward in seeing you on your trip down to the Golden Isles.