“Excellent”

Super 8 Brunswick/South
Ranked #20 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Vacation
With my family. I highly recommend this Super 8 Motel. It was a great location and the atmosphere was fantastic.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
jit000, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

We do appreciate your review. We do strive to give everyone a pleasant stay. Thank you also for mentioning our friendly staff. They work hard to please the guests. We always welcome you to stay here with or without your family but would look forward in meeting them.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Bathroom DIRTY, Breakfast Items were slack and usually out. No Ice. Bugs in room had to call for spray. No towels. Never Again. It was HORRIBLE. My 4 year old complained and she loves hotel stays!! Clerks were rude and unprofessional and one cleaning guy kept offering my daughter toys and candy to go off with him right in front of my face!!! I had no problem handling this situation myself!!!! Do Not Stay here, even if it is free!!! All 3 hotels side by side on this exit are under same management. .

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brandy R
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Overall the impression was that the motel was pretty run down and shabby. The beds were extremely hard, which hurt my back. There was a continental breakfast, but it was very minimal.
Other than that, the room was OK.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2013

i understand to a few people there might be a few issues but i have been staying here for about a year and for all the places i have stayed at ,this to me, is by far the best for the money paid and the value received. I am a truck driver and have been all over the place around the U.S.A at different times and let me tell you since the new management took over apx. 6 months ago it got even better. i would bring my wife to this motel if we were on a trip going somewhere. the location is great for TRAVELING , i don't live there it's called " BEING ON THE ROAD" i have been in about 10 different rooms at this place and they all were pretty consistant in their quality i like it a lot to me the staff was great from day 1 i myself think it's underrated because most people don't write reviews since there stay was good. that's my problem i'm happy so why complain? thats why it's my first review/ but not my last!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
jit000, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Reviewed May 15, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
jit000, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Reviewed April 21, 2013