“The Super 8 was fine to sty over night. The room was clean...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Brunswick/South

Super 8 Brunswick/South
Ranked #28 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
VA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

This was my second time staying at this hotel! I drive for a living, sleep is so important and valuable to me! I checked in at 1230 am in the morning. I took a shower, grabbed a bit to eat and went to sleep around 4 am. I was expecting to sleep until 1030 am because check out wasn't until 11am. I was woken up to a knock at the door at 930 by the cleaning lady. After I explained to her that check out was at 11 am she left. About 30 minutes later I was woken back up by two people talking loudly outside of the door. I spoke with the manager when I checked out. She informed me that the man talking was the owner and the woman was the cleaning lady. I was very disappointed and the manager said that the cleaning lady knew not to knock on doors and that the manager would speak with her again. I was a little disappointed that the only offer the manager made was "sorry" to try and resolve this issue, even after explaining that I was a returning customer and that I come to this area frequently.

The room was clean, bed was cofmy, again only enough towels for one person without long hair to use. Super 8 does offer a CDL rate, you must show your license to receive the discount. My recommendation if staying here is to not take any first floor rooms close to the lobby, and ask for more towels at check in. If you need more than 3 pillows ask for more too! There are 3 great staff members who are very helpful, maybe the owner and cleaning lady should take some customer service lessons from them!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Tracy D, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Rachel,
I apologize for your negative experience during your stay with us. You will receive a discounted rate at your next stay. We greatly appreciate your business and do not want to lose you as a valued customer. Thank you for giving us the chance to make things right for you.

Jit Super 8 Brunswick/South (Mgr)