“Horrible, Horrible, Horrible!!!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA
Ranked #16 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed August 9, 2014

This was the WORST place that my family and I have ever attempted to stay! After two rooms, we still couldn't get sheets without STAINS, hair, and FILTH! The manager at the time sent clean sheets without stains and when we pulled the other sheets off the bed, the mattress pads and covers had all kinds of bodily fluid stains all over them. My husband took photos. This was unacceptable! The manager at the time was very apologetic and offered to give us our money back; however, after several attempts to make contact with him, we found that he was no longer with the company and we were told to make contact with the district manager...who still to this date (one month later) have not made contact with us. We have been patient and did not want to write this review or post pics, but they left us no choice!....They promised that we would get our money back and then we constantly got the run around, no return calls, and no money! Did I mention we didn't stay!!!! We had to spend money with the more expensive, but reputable hotel! This hotel should be banned from the Wyndham Properties! They definitely give Wyndham a bad name and upper management is very unprofessional!!!! The room was so nasty....it made me want to shower immediately!!! I did not allow my son to touch anything!!! Oh, and I forgot to mention the black mold in the shower....we got that picture too!!!! NOTE: All of our photos are GPS embedded!

2  Thank nojdub
BaymontInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2014

Dear Nojdub,

I am very disappointed to hear that you found our service below standards. I am the new General Manager and would like to know more. Please email me at Brunswick.ga@cphosp.com so that I may address these issues and resolve them for you.

Yours in hospitality,

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA

Reviewed August 3, 2014

The room was very nasty, in need of some serious updating, furniture nasty, walls needed painting, front door had a one inch gap at the bottom....etc. breakfast was terrible ie. old cereal etc. I felt very uncomfortable staying there. To sum it up was a dump. Would not stay there again

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RW241

Dear Rw241,

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us was not up to par and I do apologize for your bad experience. Please note that I have passed all information on to my concerned staff. We hope that you will give us another chance on your next trip to see improvements.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Anthony G
BaymontInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

This was just a place to sleep and the room was clean enough. If you plan on being out all day then this room will suffice. Not a place to spend quality time. They did have a decent breakfast spread. Typical make your own waffles, bagels, cereal etc. Oh and after a two day stay the bed started to hurt my back.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Wndyctygrl

Dear Wndyctygrl:

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are happy to hear that your room was clean. It is our goal to provide a clean friendly environment for our valued guests. However I am sorry to hear that you did not find our beds comfortable. I have passed on your concerns to the proper personnel.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed in this hotel while visiting Jekyll Island. It was very clean and comfortable, very Conveinent to restaurants and gas. The value was really great since I booked through Groupon. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Tstoree3:

Thank you for your review of Baymont Inn & Suites\Brunswick GA. We are very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and your trip to Jekyll Island. We pride ourselves on providing clean and comfortable stay to all our guests and look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Yours in hospitality,