“Disgusting Rooms”

Ranked #16 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Akron, Ohio
“Disgusting Rooms”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

In my first room my white socks became black within minutes because the floors were so filthy. The people at the front desk gave me another room. I woke up the next morning in my second room and found 7 fleas on me. Would never ever stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank jasperjacko

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I was very impressed with the friendly staff at this hotel. They made us feel welcome from the moment we walked in the door. They were also extremely helpful. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable, conducive to a much needed good night's sleep, This is a very well run hotel so a lot of credit must be given to the General Manager, Matthew, who does an outstanding job running this property. We will definitely stay here again the next time we're in this area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank JEFF_K_1963
BaymontInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear JEFF_K_1963,

Thank you for choosing the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such an outstanding review about our property. Again, thank you for your feedback and we most definitely look forward to accommodating you and your family again in the near future.

Thanks,

Mathew G. Gaines Jr.
Brunswick
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Customer service was horrible. I called down to the front desk and asked for some extra towels and the clerk informed me that I would have to come down and get them. When I went b downstairs to get extra towels the clerk asked me if I had towels in my room and I informed her that I did but that we had already used them and she told me I would have to bring them downstairs and exchange them for new ones. When I came back downstairs with the used towels I was ignored at the front desk while the two clerks talked about personal business. Very unprofessional.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dear Dana E,

Thank you for providing us with your review about your stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the issues that you encountered during your stay. I have reviewed and shared your comments with my staff. We take great pride is providing every guest with spectacular customer service and I ensure you that these issues have been properly addressed and corrected. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 912.267.0800 to further discuss these issues.

Thanks,